Thread: Spider-Man as a secret character in the X-Men Destiny

Spider-Man as a secret character in the X-Men Destiny

I have heard that there is the spider man in the X-Men destiny character list is that true, if yes then where I can found that Spider-Man, guys I am very much excited about this new feature, so guys if you have any of the information then let me know about this.

Re: Spider-Man as a secret character in the X-Men Destiny

I say no to this, since it is an X-Men Game and there are not of the possibility to have the Spider-Man in the character list for the X-Men character. All that require cameo in the same universe as the X-men. And according to me there are enough player to play this game so there are no need to add this extra player however if there are the possibility to have Spider-Man then this is the best idea to have them.

Re: Spider-Man as a secret character in the X-Men Destiny

Ya! there are the good idea if you have to play as the additional player to play the X-Men game, and it is also true that the Spider-Man also have the Super Natural power to he is also one of the X-Men type so there are the chances for having this character available. especially since the main focus of the game is your “destiny” as a new mutant and all that.