Thread: Is there just 3 characters use to play in X-Men Destiny

Is there just 3 characters use to play in X-Men Destiny

I have seen the demo version for the X-Men Destiny I have enjoy that but however I was confused over the character group or the team available to play, all that I have heard that the max three player are available to make a set of player, so I don’t have much more information about this so if you people have any of the information about this then please do the necessary reply for this query.

Re: Is there just 3 characters use to play in X-Men Destiny

I don’t think that there are the need for the grouping the character to make available to play, all that I only know that the grouping of the character is only of the story mode but there are the possibility for the Swapping of the character since I think there are the back story for the entire character, so the grouping is not that much of necessary.

I think my be the back story for the entire character will be different but it doesn’t means that it is more then to change the story for the game. The all that the changes will be seen in the character selection and that doesn’t become indecently if the group were organized, all that is require here is to create your own customs player.

Even I also agree with this topic that three characters is just enough to give players some variety with the aptitude and such, and also they are not possible available to play the game to select as per the choice to make the selection for the player as a team. And there are the failure to make all the entire character for the same move with the slightly difference in the same moves, there are the unique ability for the character.