Thread: Jean Grey as a playable character in X-Men Destiny

Jean Grey as a playable character in X-Men Destiny

I have heard about the game X-Men Destiny and all I am very much excited about these topic, however I have heard that the Jean Grey is also available in this X-Men Destiny is that true. If yes then what is her role in this game, do guys if you have any of the information about this character then please do the reply. Your ideas and suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Jean Grey as a playable character in X-Men Destiny

Yes this is right that the game is incomplete without Jean Grey, since she is one of the classic x-character. And also she is the one who is very pretty women in the list of the character available for the X-Men Destiny. All that she is the beauty and cute she has the “cosmic” powers. So this is necessary to have this character in this game.

Even I am also agree that the game must have the Grey playable since there are the chances for that she and the Storm are the queens of the X-Women with the Scott and Logan and also these are the people which are famous and most popular character available for the X-Men Destiny. I think Jean really playable and if not Jean should at least be an NPC.

I think the requirement for this character is important in this game since there are lots of characters in the game but the main lead for the female character is well suitable by this lady. And also she is the best partner for the Strom so if she is absent in this game then the storm would be single and alone in the game which doesn’t suit for the game character attitude for being alone in the game. So I can only say that it is necessary to have this character in this game if possible to put, since it is waste less to have other dead character in this game if she is not there in the game.

I think the Jean Grey is there in the game but she is unlockable, since there are the more current x-men on the roster. So by playing good and with the skill we have to unlock these characters.

According to me there are no chances for any of the X-Men character to be playable. So I recommend that to support the Jeanie since she is the one that is consider as the original X-Woman and also one of the best popular X-Men characters but I think she is dead. She’s more relevant and gets more hype from Marvel than most of the mutants from Utopia. And also there are no way to have that person that she is not available to use for playing in this game so there are the needs that it should be there in 5this game present.

There are the high demands for these players so I think there are the chances for that player to be including in the next version sure that the people have the access to these super X-Men to play and enjoy. I think she is also one of the most iconic characters in both Marvel and comics finally I can say that she was the legendry character in the game of X-Men.

The game become the best if the video game consist of the mixed character and there are the choice for the player to select so if the X-Men destiny have the character as possible to select then this is the best idea for the gamer to make the game more useful and interesting, so if there are the possibility to have these beauty lady to include in the list of the character then this is the best of these game. She have also some of the Super natural power and also she is one of the mutants from Utopia.