Thread: hitman absolution is not loading

hitman absolution is not loading

well friends hitman absolotion is not launching .when i double click on its icon nothing happening I try every thing please help!

Re: hitman absolution is not loading

Well, what you is computer specifications? Does it meets with the hitman absolution games system requirement? Do you get any kind of error message that you can post it over here? Also, are you using the latest graphics drivers and updates on your pc? You might want to check and update the DirectX version on your pc as well.

My system is Intel core i 3 3.1ghz and i got Geforce N440gt 1gb ddr 3 ..and 4 gb of ram 1000gb of hard disk .......and im using 295nividia driver........

MOH warfighter gives some error massage but hitman absolution is giving no error.....etc

Well, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall hitman absolution in your pc. Also, is that the latest graphics driver for the video card that you have? Check for any patches for this game that can be downloaded from its official website and install it in your computer. After that try to launch the game and see if it does.

Ok thanks i got another copy of it .....And it woke on 32bit .......and im playing the game ........but the I dont know y it not lounching on 64bit like it give me direct x 11 error.........thanksssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by sadiqkhanafridi View Post
    Ok thanks i got another copy of it .....And it worked on 32bit .......and im playing the game ........but the I dont know y it not lounching on 64bit like it give me direct x 11 error.........thanksssssssssss
    Can you post the whole DirectX 11 error that you are getting? Have you tried to launch the game in xp compatibility mode or so? It could be possible that the previous copy of the game might be a corrupt download and hence it was not launching properly. In any case, based on what error message you are getting we can find out where the problem lies.