Thread: Are you excited for Uncharted 3 game?

Are you excited for Uncharted 3 game?

Hello friends, I want to know that how many people are excited for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception game, as I am very much excited for the game and also want to know that how many are really die for the game. So please tell me about the game and also that game is good or not. So please tell e your suggestion about the game. Thank you.

Re: Are you excited for Uncharted 3 game?

I'm excited about anything and everything. RAGE, Battle Field 3, The Elder Scrolls V, not though Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. But the call of duty is bullshit. It was not exactly blown away by the beta is. My feelings about what is really the way I liked Uncharted 2 multiplayer better. I think maybe you just want something new. The prospect of more than Uncharted 2 does not sound so appealing to the side of the great games that you have listed.

I start playing Uncharted more excited that the wait for it. Do not worry, if you liked the above, I'm sure you'll love it when your hands on it.

I've played both Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2, a year after they were released, and only the first had me on the edge of my seat, finishing as two / three nights. Almost never do that ... I loved the game, but not something I'm Pumped for. I just found that out in a month as ... happens to me sometimes. But no matter how many times I've finished the game, I still absorbs every time you play

You're not alone. I do not feel, so I'll let my brother buy it. Skyrim is the one for me. If I have to go hen I will go for the Skyrim as I am biggest fan for that game not for the Uncharted 3.

My love Uncharted 1 did not begin until after the game came out, my love Uncharted 2 did not begin until two weeks before he left, but I'm very excited about this. For me, however, the more I look at a game, rather than leave feeling excited about it. I presently give the impression of being at all the videos ever put Skyrim and I'm not as excited as I was a month ago (still very excited though). I played the beta Uncharted 3, but have not watched anything since. I loved the beta, so my only memories of the game of something I loved, so I'm still as excited as I was when the beta came out.

Probably, because there are some many great games coming out in the same period of time. It's funny, but I think I'm in the same boat as you, the difference is that it still plans to buy is the first day. Once I'm on that disk and start playing then I will be excited.

I'm very happy that she did not. Uncharted 2 had me on the edge of my seat and finished it in two sessions, which almost never do. I normally need a break; I think the puzzle sections helped break up for me. Games like Gears and Killzone Vanquish (shooters), where the only rest you get is to stop and pick up ammo and hit a switch I get tired. Uncharted 2, but I had hit him. However, I cannot seem to get excited about it. I think I'm overwhelmed by these autumn games. Batman is the only game I'm very excited about this. There is a 3-Buttlar going to come out this fall. Gears 3, Battlefield 3, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3, Saints Row 3 of Ultimate MVC 3 and Assassins Creed are the end of the trilogy of Ezio. I loved Bioshock 1 but when I heard about Bioshock 2, Rapture only just lost almost all interest. I would at rest like to turn over through it someday, but I have other games that interest me more. Bioshock infinite on the other hand is catching my eye more. Like Zelda: Skyward Sword seems more interesting because it is stirring the pot a little of the classic formula.

I keep dreaming of the local EB sold me my collection. I really hope I have not picked precognition. I was thinking about Uncharted 3 presale collectors as well, because I really want the collar. But as it is everything I wanted out of it, decided that it was worth it. I'll check later on eBay.

As cool as the collector's edition of Skyrim is (and very cool), I would rather spend the extra money in the other games coming out at the same time. imo, Batman & Drake Nathan: dragon statue. Be Skyrim last me at least 3 months, so you can save for the rest of them at the moment. I just needed the art book. Not so much of the statue, but I pine for them if he had not succeeded.

It comes out in November to invest in collectors editions. Especially when I'm buying the premises, and cheaper imports. Although I am seriously considering the Saints Row EC, only trey for the cube-shaped ice bullet...