Thread: Difficulty with the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Difficulty with the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Hello friends, I want to ask that does anyone else have a problem with the song of the scarecrow. I made my song all the "Y" after doing other melodic songs that did not work well and I am more than a little pissed. I played through the game at least 10 times in the Nintendo 64 so it is more than a little aggravating. Nobody got the Scarecrow's Song to work? If so, what were the notes of his song? So please tell what to do and also what is the reason of this problem. Thank you.

Re: Difficulty with the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

You cannot just make a note. My advice is to use song lips of the mask, as the song of healing or oath of order. I think it might help you and also will be able to get the sound in the game and also you will be able to play the game, if then also it is not working then you can search on the internet and also you will be able to get some of the information and get the problem solve for you.

Yes, I had the same problem until I did a more complex two notes. I have no idea why they changed that. I think you will be able to get on the internet the solution for it.

I'm sure you had a song in the original note, and it sounded so unintelligent in the credits when the song was played at two. Also, I had a song in mind two, but I was not working because it was 8 notes. Damn it. Now I have to misuse time going from first to last all the dungeons again because I'm too OCD to have things in Zelda games.

Sounds even improved if you make use of a song from Majora's Mask. Impressive that you like the song of healing in the game. As the most of the user do not like the song in the game.

You will able to know the problem on the internet and also you will be able to know the reason why it is the problem coming in the game, and also you will be able to solve the problem of yours and also you will be able to solve the problem of yours. I am playing the game and I am not getting any sort of the problem as you are getting it and also you might have some problem with the game or with the audio files of the game, so better get it check it. On the internet you will be able to get the information and also you will be able to solve the problem which you were getting on the game. So you better check for it.

I also think that you will be able to get the solution and also the information for the problem on the internet and also you will be able to play the game. So you better search on the internet and get it solve for you.

You will be able to get the solution about the games and also you will be able to get answer for, try to do the re-installing the game and see the game is working proper or not. So you better try it.