Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is only 2 hours long game

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is only 2 hours long game

Hello friends, I have heard that the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is only 2 hours long game, so I want to confirm that is true or not. I do not think the game will be such for a short period to play the game and also the game is such nice to play. So please tell me about it and also if you have played the game then how much it has taken by you to finish the game. I was planning to get the game, as I have heard that the game is of the 2 hours then I have not gone for it. If it is true then I will not go for it. Kindly give me the suggestion about it. Thank you.

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is only 2 hours long game

It is not hard to believe it; if you have pass up the whole thing preventable in unconsciousness then you could complete the game and also you can do it pretty quick. It is possible to do it.

The studio that have created and also developed game has apprehended one of its executive powers seemingly conventional speed in which the man was Sam Bernstein and the level designer Jeff Brown in a hurry to the end of the game in the epic RPG. It was a close call. Brown has deal with a 2:16:30 stinky. However, Sam Bernstein fast likes a breeze precedent the end of the game in 2:16:10. That is a differentiation of only 20 seconds - just about a Top Gear style incredible result. As you can see, was quite satisfied with his victory.

I reached the point where I can strike Fallout and Oblivion game in time of an hour, so I'm happy to see Skyrim should be more time taken game then the previous one.

Oblivion in 55:27 minutes can be done without interference. Morrowind is 07:30. Skyrim is a speed running game so it can be done in just over 2:16 and it makes me feel very confident that I will be playing this game for months. The side quests in Oblivion and Morrowind was that it has taken time for much more than the main missions anyway. It makes me wonder if it takes the souls dragon many years. Since they are random, and do not seem fair, because the operating speed guy he wanted. So getting all the screaming and the soul seems to be still needed to reach the end.

People have strike the Fallout 3 in 30 minutes. The same with the original Fallout. I mean, I think many people will sink 100 hours into the game so I'm not worried.

I think have read it or heard it from somewhere that it will be available for the period of the 30 hours, I am not confirm with it and also I am not sure about it. You can check and get it confirm for you. If the game is available for such a short period then I do not think that it good to play the game, we should go for the others games and also get some long period of game.