Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mission 23: Future you and Mission 24: Heroic Haiku for Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Video Games

Old 18-10-2011

Mission 23: Future you and Mission 24: Heroic Haiku for Spider-Man: Edge of Time

This mission is for the Heroic Haiku, the points that you will be getting to complete the Heroic Haiku mission is 500 points and for the Future you mission is 250 thatís what I am saying here. I donít have much idea about the ending date of both the missions but this mission is for the Heroic haiku since he is a big storied tradition and so the developers have thought of giving the same treatment for the Spider-Man: Edge of Time as well and hence the mission over here.

So any ideas that you would like to share as if which mission should come up and which should not or if you all have played this mission and want to suggest something over here then do tell me about the same as soon as possible. Thatís what I want to say here. So do have a good look at the same and start suggesting.

Old 18-10-2011

Re: Mission 23: Future you and Mission 24: Heroic Haiku for Spider-Man: Edge of Time

All I heard that the mission ends on 15th of this month, so thatís why I did not take keen interest on this mission at all, this is what I am saying here. as such after hearing some poor reviews about the game I am not at all interested in going ahead with the game since the game does sounds a lot boring to me.
Old 18-10-2011

Re: Mission 23: Future you and Mission 24: Heroic Haiku for Spider-Man: Edge of Time

I simply loved the Heroic Haiku mission of the game and with the mission what I loved the most is that it gives me the opportunity of opening up the many ways by which I would be able to make someone and also the positive thing is that it also gives me the freedom to pick up the words which I should and which I shouldnít at all. thatís what the benefits it is offering me over here. donít know what do you all have to say about the same.
Old 18-10-2011

I am not understanding I have completed both the missions and still I havenít got any points registered over here, donít know what kind of problem is this it would be better if you all can guide me through this then that will be much better for me thatís what I feel over here. so do reply on the same. waiting for the replies from you all on this.
Old 18-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSHaUNiSHa View Post
I am not understanding I have completed both the missions and still I havenít got any points registered over here, donít know what kind of problem is this it would be better if you all can guide me through this then that will be much better for me thatís what I feel over here. so do reply on the same. waiting for the replies from you all on this.
Actually what is happening that the mission and all are checked by the admins and all. so likeyou many of the gamers might have played this game and hence to get the points you will take some time definitely thatís what I am saying here.

May be a week delay can occur for the poits depending on the performance they will be awarding you the points so thatís what I want to say here. I hope you all did have a good look at the same thatís it from my side for you.
Old 18-10-2011

Yes thatís completely true and I ended up getting only 120 points of the 250 points that I was to get for the future you mission, so thatís what I am saying here.

Reduction on the points can happen if the moderators or the admin do found some faulty in the gamers profile thatís what I want to say here.
Old 18-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enos View Post
Actually what is happening that the mission and all are checked by the admins and all. so likeyou many of the gamers might have played this game and hence to get the points you will take some time definitely thatís what I am saying here.

May be a week delay can occur for the poits depending on the performance they will be awarding you the points so thatís what I want to say here. I hope you all did have a good look at the same thatís it from my side for you.
Ok I did understand what are you all trying to say here and hence thanks a ton for the same, since I am a newbie to this game so I was not knowing whether all these things existed in the game or not? Anyways I would say thanks to you all for the cooperating and the efforts that you took to answer me out here and hence that was great part from you all.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , ,