Thread: 30th Mission: Launch of the future in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

30th Mission: Launch of the future in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Guys have anyone heard of the 30th mission that had come for this game, I am sure many of you all must have heard about the same and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all, now what do you all think about the same, that’s what I am asking here.

If there is anyone here who has played the mission for this game then please make sure you reply on the same that will be much better for me that’s what I want to say here.

Re: 30th Mission: Launch of the future in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    Guys have anyone heard of the 30th mission that had come for this game, I am sure many of you all must have heard about the same and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all, now what do you all think about the same, that’s what I am asking here.

If there is anyone here who has played the mission for this game then please make sure you reply on the same that will be much better for me that’s what I want to say here.
    The last I have heard of is that the mission ending date has already crossed by and hence we can say that the mission has already ended this is what I can say over here.

All I got is the S-M: EoT and a mere 2000 points from the mission and that’s it noting much. Overall I feel that the game is a big disappointment and hence I am not going much ahead with the game that’s what I want to say here.

Ok you might be one of the unluckiest of them all, since I have seen many of my colleagues getting the SMEoT and XMD and plus they have got 4000 points as well, so that’s what I am saying here.

I don’t think so you should be sparred with this since you have completed the mission and hence you should be getting the SMEoT and XMD that’s what I think over here.

Right now I am in rank 6 don’t know how much ranks will I be forced to go down, that’s one thing that I should wait and see for the same, so that’s what I want to say over here.