Thread: Need some additional Features in cities XL 2012

Need some additional Features in cities XL 2012

Hello guys I would like to see some of features which are missing in this game. I would like to see new road tool which permit you to choose the correct number of lanes? Assortment from a single lane, up to anything hell still 20+ lanes (although this would be insane) obviously the price and dimension of the road would scale up for that reason as would its traffic ability. This is such a easy obsession that I’m surprised it hasn’t previously been completed within city builders (that I am acquainted with of).

Re: Need some additional Features in cities XL 2012

Hello thank you for starting this thread. A highway linking tool should be there. To go hand in hand with the previous track tool, but this tool should choose each lane of a road and click the end of it and drag the mouse to the beginning of a highway lane to an additional and the tool mechanically connect the two lanes (and only two) with a small bridge / tunnel or whatever. This way you can easily create their own unique road crossings and be able to adjust exactly how many lanes going in the union and so on.

A small number of preset bridges (mostly heights and ramps) as a result that little over pass bridges possibly will be effortlessly and quickly prepared. Have this at the same time as keeping the present open bridge apparatus in favor of more exceptional bridges. The rapid bridge would presently be in favor of little numerous bridges.

Need for policies of the city like the city of The Sims, I estimate. However lots more of them, ranging from pollution to traffic to the beings of the examples I can think of would be a policy of collective transport in the city could offer incentives (tax credits, credits for fuel) to consumers who are enrolled in the public transport system throughout the city. The benefits, of course, would be a reduction in traffic; however that would charge money to run. an additional example would be financial support to public transportation expenses a bit another time, however the reduction of traffic Environment as the additional taxes for the dirty business management, etc, the benefits would be an extra income, and reduce pollution, but the refusal of the industry may lead to more bankruptcies or industry to abandon the city.

Trains! It's the oldest type of mass-transit within the world. We do include metros, however we don't comprise normal inter-city passenger or cargo trains. Approximately each modern day city of a civilized size has at any rate one railway organizing all the way through it, subsequently why not into CitiesXL?

I would like to be able to customize the view camera a little extra. The normal camera is a bit up and down in support of my taste, and in addition the zoom to acquire the right angle. The postcard outlook is pleasant, however another time that is too superficial!

The Camera Mod pays attention of that problem, if I remember appropriately. As for features, yes, the train is definitely a must perceive Easier and better tools would be great traffic and bridge more options. You are acquainted with; the majority of the improvements to the game are within the department of transportation; however modding apparatus, a developer of user-friendly maps, territory and additional choice would be pleasant. Rail, monorail, effortlessly customizable throughway interchanges that employs similar to actual ones, without doubt several modding tools, a map originator similar to SC4 would be pleasant, and the game engine require to maintain more than a solitary core. Through these the game would be famous.

I would like to have a region view similar to that of SC4. It would be nice to have a large area where the maps seamlessly connected together and you could connect your cities to each other for trading and for making very large cities with several districts.

This isn't actually a big problem, however I don't actually approximating how the map presently drops off at the edge and you are able to perceive the Earth's core resting on the edge of the chart. It would be excellent if the map comes into view to go everlastingly and you are at rest incomplete to the similar perimeters, they are presently unseen.

Would the community transport be wonderful all the way through rail, metro, buses and possibly light rail? I believe accordingly. However in any case the addition of rail is a have to obligatory; there is no reason to depart it out. Rich characteristic would as well be a shuttle system; cargo airports competent of (mixed) and the traveler possibly will ports (mixed). possibly will would like to comprise workers who are intercity traveler to work / home, however, obviously is that CXL is an additional approach to build South Carolina; the cities are not direct neighbors, but neighbors in a continent as - consequently plummeting pendeling commencing city to city.