Thread: without completion of building it shows message building is completed cities XL 2012

without completion of building it shows message building is completed cities XL 2012

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 2 days and I am having difficulty with it. I've presently built the Empire State Building and it shows a message that building is completed but it’s not completed, so why it’s showing me message like this. Please help me to solve my issue. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: without completion of building it shows message building is completed cities XL 2012

Has it gone all the way through all of the stage? Are you capable to unlock the blueprint window and assign/unassign symbol? At what time you click on top of the blueprint, what happens? I've heard regarding this type of bug earlier than and unhappily it is to a certain extent common. If you can't unlock the blueprint window, I would recommend waiting and perceive if the difficulty accurate itself. Occasionally blueprints perform rather all wacky in favor of the same time as, however after a few hours, it rights itself. If that doesn't employ, effort to delete the suggestion. If you comprise the Unlocker Mod, you are supposed to be capable to attempt and build it another time through no problem (unless that similar glitch takes place another time).

Re: without completion of building it shows message building is completed cities XL 2012

You possibly will comprise to resort to deleting the bp.cxl within the Appdata folder be suspicious although you have to discover the folder your city is within. You would like to endorsement your saves earlier than you effort that. If you comprise any additional blueprints within your city and you delete the bp.cxl, the game possibly will smash into.

It was good in anticipation of it was accomplished. I'm not capable to unlock the tokens window of that building, It demonstrate me similar to it is finished, however it's not. I believe I will presently build it another time.

Considering that I was within the USA in favor of a month I can't play Cities XL, however at the moment I’m back and I customized the Emprise State Building and it’s at rest not finished. I have downloaded the mod pack earlier than I manufactured the metro, and I believe this possibly will be the situation. I would similar to erase the mod pack, however I do necessitate that the Empire State Building are able to be accomplished.

What mod pack do you comprise? I have concerning every mod over there and plans work very well for me as a result I don't imagine that would be the circumstances. Have you challenge crushing the outline and subsequent to that erasing the bp.cxl within the recovery recreation envelope? It's an powerful stride, however it possibly will work. I hold the Unlocker v5 and have had no hang-up with outlines. I think you ought to attempt to erase the bp.cxl from your metropolises recovery event envelope. There's a chance that would work.