Thread: Death of Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Death of Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

I have heard about the death of the Spider-Man in the new game for the Spider-Man: Edge of Time so is that true whether the Spiderman have to die in this game. If yes then who is responsible for the Death of the Spider-Man. So is there any of the information about this game regarding the death for the Spider-Man then does the reply.

Re: Death of Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

If it is true that the Spider-Man is going to die in this version then , I think that it may happened that the Spider-Man will be going to murdered by some of the guys he may be the biggest villains. So according to the big villain list there are the possibility for the Doc Ock, Green Goblin etc. and if they are not responsible for the death of the Spider-Man then might be there are some new Villian entry be there to do this. Or may the Spider-Man kill by the Sinister Six.

Even I also heard about this topic for the death of the Spider-Man from the side, so I have found that there are the chances to happen this condition since there in the Comics I have seen that the Spider-Man is going to die By the Green Goblin. So there are the chances for that the Spider-Man will going to die with the Green Goblin at last. That means that the Green Goblin is the main villain in this game.

No there are the possibilities for the dead of the Spider-Man by any of the Villain. Since the spider man have the power to kill any of the enemy and there are no such possibilities since he is the one which is the main hero for these games. So there are zero probability for the end of the Spider man at the End of the game.

According to me the Jackal has created the Spidey clones same as like Kane. And the famous in that the Scarlet Spider, so if the Spidey might die in the game, so there are no other chances for the other character that fit for this post so none of the people have think about the kill of their hero.

Even I have also heard that in this game at the end the Spider-Man is going to die with the sudden attack with the main villain in this game. So that main lead villain who is cable of killing the Spider-man can be Green Goblin at last. Since the history for the villain like Green Goblin is good and also the chances for this villain that he is only capable for killing the Spider-Man.