Thread: Mission changes in the future for the Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Mission changes in the future for the Spider-Man: Edge of Time

I have seen the demo version for the new release for the game SM: EOT, however I have seen that there are the changes required for the game. But however I feel that this is enough to enjoy the game, but I am little bit confused about the mission in this game, so guys if you have any of the ideas about the changes required for this game then suggest or do the reply for your idea. Any reply or ideas from your side will be appreciated.

Re: Mission changes in the future for the Spider-Man: Edge of Time

If there are there changes required for this game to make the changes in this game for the mission then I suggest making the changes in the game to include the “Draw Anti-Venom” mission. All though there are some of the changes for this mission are required else everything is perfect in this game to use and play.

The changes should be there for the increment in the number of the Villain is necessary to make the game more interesting and more enjoyable to play. So if the number of the Enemy will going to increase then automatically there are the Excitement for each and every new Level will be seen by the user. Since there are not that much of enemy are present in this game so sometime it seems to be bore while playing this game so, there are the need in this game to increase the number for the Enemy so that the game become little tough and interesting.

I think that riddling writing mission would be cool. Since it seems that the people can able to share their ideas or something similar to that make-your-own crossword puzzle or word search. That mostly used by the people for the use of the MS Paint or they would for drawing contest. So there not only the fun for this mission but also submissions can reuse for another mission where you solve the puzzles.

All that I have seen that the writing missions are there with the limitation for the words not more than 200 words. And based on the Submission this game become some of the little bit tougher for use. So if also there the updating is required then there will be some of the personal own writing contest for the Fan Creation area.

According to me there are no needs for such any of the changes in the mission or the level for this game. Since I have seen that there are everything is quite interesting, so I don’t think it is the good idea for making any of the changes for this new Release however if there the intention for changing the game then it should be applied for the Next release or for the next Game for the Spider-Man collection.

There should be the changes regarding the style for the game for having the levels and the customs for the character should completely based on the comic that are available for the Spider-Man. The most of the Changes can be bring from the Films and Cartoons. And beside this I have not seen any of the bad or some cheap thing in this game.

All I have seen that the game EoT is quite interesting and there is nothing any kind of demerit that makes the game lose. So there are need to make it more interesting then the first thing there should be addition of the extras villain that make the game much tougher that one have to like to play the game. And also if some of the additional level is added then it is better to have this game to play. And mostly the climax for this game should be interesting which have to show the upcoming main villain that make the interest for the next release.