Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-10-2011

Drivers crashing with Battlefield 3

In my computer I have recently installed the Battlefield 3 game and after installing the Battlefield 3 game in my computer it has started giving me problems. now whenever I start the game the nvidia drivers crashes. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?
Old 16-10-2011

Re: Drivers crashing with Battlefield 3

Well first thing I would like to ask you that when you play any other game in your computer at that time you get the same issue or not. if problem is coming while playing any other game then problem is related with the drivers in your computer and if you are not getting the same problem then problem with other games then problem is related with the Battlefield 3 game only.
Old 16-10-2011

if you have checked in your computer and if this problem occurs with Battlefield 3 only then you have to first change the graphic setting of the game to the medium from higher and after changing the setting you have to play the game and then you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem after that then you have to uninstall the Battlefield 3 from your computer and after uninstalling the Battlefield 3 game from your computer you have to reboot t the computer and after rebooting the computer you have to install the Battlefield 3 game again in your computer and after installing the game in your computer you have to check whether drivers are still crashing in your computer or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.
Old 16-10-2011

if this problem is coming with other games in your computer then you have to uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and then you have to reinstall it in your computer again. now after reinstalling the graphic card drivers you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

You should also provide the system specification so that we can provide you the solution according to that.
Old 16-10-2011

in my computer I have

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX graphic card
8Gb RAM
gigabyte ep45-ud3r motherboard

now in my computer I have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the battlefield 3 game in my computer and after that also I was facing the same issue with my system. now after that that I have also tried to solve this problem by changing the graphic setting but that doesn?t helped me to solve that issue. now please tell me how to fix this issue.
Old 16-10-2011

As far as I know there is a new 280.26 Driver for nvida graphic card is available and that is why I will suggest you that you have to first completely remove the graphic card drivers from your computer and after that you have to download the latest drivers from the internet and after downloading the drivers you have to install that in your computer and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.
Old 16-10-2011

if you don?t know about from where to download the drivers then you can get the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after that you have to click on the green download button and then you have to click on the agree and download option and then your problem will get solved.
Old 16-10-2011

After reinstalling the drivers also I was having the same issue and after that I have download the latest drivers from the internet and after downloading the latest drivers from the internet I have installed it in my computer and after installing when I have start the Battlefield 3 game at that time problem get solved. thanks for the help.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,