Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-10-2011

Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Blood Dragon Armor

Can someone please tell me that how someone can get that he has the game within OrIgins so that it carries over into DA2. If this is the Registration for the Origins otherwise carry over saves. For me, it will be really irritating if it is registration of Origins. Please reply if you have any idea about this.
Old 16-10-2011

Re: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Blood Dragon Armor

I cannot understand that what you want to do exactly. Do you want to load that?
Old 16-10-2011

It is account bound and so provided you have it enrolled to the same record as you have DA2 enrolled then yes, you'll have the BDA. It'll be posted under Profile--> Your enrolled event matter. That being declared, it?s not blatantly that exceptional whatsoever in DA2. You'll trade it equitably speedily.
Old 19-10-2011

I think there's more to Hawke's abhor of slavers than him primarily "being a victor." Besides the moral dissents, he had to kick a bunch of slavers out of his family's realm. He unfailingly ought to fight them off, and unless you keep a utmost severe dislike of Fenris, in any case one of his associates has been brutalized as an outcome of being a slave.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,