Thread: Are you pleased with DLC content in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

Are you pleased with DLC content in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

They have said that all DLC’s are perfect. I want to ask that if they have provided enough entertainment. If that is very short or just ok? Also share your opinion that what are the context that they should cover.

Re: Are you pleased with DLC content in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

I wish to see like what they accomplished in DA:O. Announcing there is no additional DLC as they are moving on to the subsequent Dragon Age project.

I don't absolutely like DLC of any sort. Be that as it may, I don't contempt it either. In that capacity, I figure I am fine with the present DLC and might take or leave more DLC. I remain skeptical about we'll get a DA3 announcement whenever before ME3 starts. So I anticipate one, conceivably a few more DLC or perhaps an extension. Don't much management either way however.

I got it and played it on the 360, but then when I found out they discharged a toolset for it, I picked it like a pro on PC. A toolset is something they even now have and utilize, they unequivocally ought to build a few mods to it to secure it a touch and there can be some folks that will rebuy the recreation hopefully they can construct their particular in event content. Since DA2 had a toolset, I'd purchase the PC form of it moreover. They presumably saw what number of individuals were discharging mods for DA:O and felt that those mods were in the process of diminishing their benefits and would be able to bring down the worth of their DLC.

I delighted in Legacy something greater than the entire of DA2. Not flawless by any connotes, but a stride in the right heading for me. I prod Bioware to continue making more DLC on the grounds that I think I will feel like I beyond any doubt got something positively worthwhile out of Hawke's story.

I would give just about anything to see a DLC following MotA and a development that feels such as it'd be the ideal measure of matter, DA2-keen. Not tallying article packs or such.

Legacy was exceptional with its maps moreover. Then again the battle felt preferable with the genlocks, hurlocks, hurlock alphas, and the mages all carrying better tactics into combat. It felt more tactical again. Characteristic of the Assassin looks like we are determined to get in any event a few ways to triumph now that stealth that is affirmed back. I could similar to the following DLC to tackle decision. Give us a little held story with insignificant effect in the fate (I like endings) and have there be like four endings, numerous gameplans to close the thing, and our movements referenced and noted by the recreation and the NPCs.

A toolset is something they even now have and use, they unequivocally should fabricate a few mods to it to secure it a touch and there might be some people that will rebuy the diversion confidently they can build their exact in occasion content. In consideration of DA2 had a toolset, I'd buy the PC frame of it besides.