Thread: What do you hate in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

What do you hate in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

I am posting this here to know that what do hate in this game like Recycling, waves of enemies, graphic, Navi elves etc. I know that there will be some consensus for a few things.

Re: What do you hate in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

Making adversaries that were chiefs in their particular rights in DAO gun grub in DA2 (a pride evil presence, sloth devil, fury evil presence and longing evil spirit were all supervisors in DAO, but in one mission in DA2, you battle about twenty evil presences, an intermingle of the aforementioned, all in all as a side journey). Bioware desiring to make tracks in an opposite direction from the Blight and the Darkspawn for some time not mean I am slaughtering plagues as effectively as I killed hurlocks in DAO.

They had to make the story saga but they didn’t. This is one I blatantly do hate. The Band of Three notes was even a 360 Achievement for gathering all of them, for instance they had some essentialness. It could have been amazing if they had utilized that, or one of concerning a set of things about Kirkwall, the place they stuffed us in for a decade. They stayed us in Kirkwall which made it intriguing with teases of oddness and madness then after that did completely nothing with it. But also, given the recoil in opposition to being stayed in one urban area the whole diversion, we possibly won't get an opportunity to do a reversal to Kirkwall and return to any of the aforementioned plans.

Why wasn't there more response to if you decided on to agree with Mages or Templars in x mission about misusing Templar y and wild Blood Mage z? No special questlines? No faction mechanics?

I embrace something that can never be wholly managed (story/gameplay isolation) and that a surged infrastructure was why the proposed angles were took care of so inadequately in Dragon Age 2 particularly. At the same time what gets at me is that unlike "famous looks", unlike debating if Dragon Age 2 was pointed at youngsters, unlike the intracacies of specific sentiments, unlike in case the amusement was "imaginative" or unlike Felicia Day cosplaying material, things like enhancing center gameplay and speaking to gameplay/story isolation doesn't even appear to be recognized by BioWare as remotely essential in conversations.

There are redundant region outlines. This positively takes me out of the action and just serves to remind me how silly this recreation is. Against all odds I dropped in a zone I had at present viewed I felt love someone in the objective office is telling me they don't have time for me or the value of my gaming encounter, or that they think I am a downright idiot and wouldn't observe. It evacuates most (if not all, off and on again) of the player's submersion in the amusement universe.

At the same time what gets at me is that unlike "really popular looks", unlike debating if Dragon Age 2 was sharp at youngsters, unlike the intracacies of particular slants, unlike if the delightment was "innovative" or unlike Felicia Day cosplaying material, things like improving focus gameplay and speaking to gameplay/story disengagement doesn't even have all the earmarks of being distinguished by BioWare as remotely irreplaceable in chats.