Thread: FPS drops down in Need for speed undercover

FPS drops down in Need for speed undercover

In my computer I have installed Need for speed undercover game and it has started giving me problems. now whenever I start the Need for speed undercover game at that it works fine during the introduction video and game menu but avert that when I start the race at that time Frame rate drops down. I don’t know what is wrong with the game but this problem is really frustrating for me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: FPS drops down in Need for speed undercover

in your game if you have any other game installed then you have to first check those game whether same problem is coming or not. If you are facing the same problem with any other game in your computer also then there might be something wrong the system if you will provide the system information of your then it will be helpful to provide the solution.

Well in my game I have also installed the Crysis and it was also giving the same problem.

My system configuration is:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83ghz
    nForce 780i main board
    Nvidia geforce gtx 280
    RAM 4gig
    500 GB hard drive

I have gone through your system configuration and after going though that I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by trying this solution. first you have to try to solve this problem by disabling the anti Anti-aliasing in the Need for speed undercover game and after disabling the Anti-aliasing feature in the game you have to check whether you are getting the same problem with the game or not. if you are facing the same problem after that also then you have to also try to solve this problem by changing the game resolution also. Sometimes changing the game resolution also this type of the problem can get solved.

you can also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Need for speed game in your computer and after reinstalling the game you have to see whether same problem occurred or not.

Hello friends all those who are facing the problem with this game have to update the Direct X in their system and after updating the direct X problem will get solved. I am telling this because I was facing the same problem in my computer also and after that I have update the Direct X and after updating the Direct X game started working normally.

I have tried the solution which you have mentioned and I have also tried to fix this issue by disabling the AA in game setting but after disabling the AA in the game also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have update the Direct X ion my computer and after updating the direct X in my computer also same problem occurred. is there any way to get rid of this issue.

Any help will be appreciated. thank you in advance.

It looks like the problem which you are facing with the Need for speed undercover game is occurred because of the drivers in your computer. To solve this issue you have to first check on the internet whether there is any drivers update available for the Nvidia geforce gtx 280 graphic card or not. if there is updates available for the Nvidia geforce gtx 280 graphic card drivers then you have to download that drivers and after that install it in your computer and after installing that you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

I hope after updating the drivers problem get solved.

If you want to download the drivers for your graphic card then you have to click on the below download button.

DOWNLOAD.

Well after referring your solution I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic card drivers but after reinstalling the graphic card drivers also same problem was coming and after that I have download the latest drivers from the internet and after downloading that I have installed that in my system and then my problem get solved.