Thread: Aveline Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Bug

Aveline Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Bug

I liked the love poem on the chest throughout the initial puzzle. But after the sneaking portion, this is not allowing me to grab that. Do you have any suggestion for this?

Re: Aveline Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Bug

If you want then you can try by redoing the triggers some more times. I do the same in such situations. This is not only you who is facing this problem. There are many of the users who are reporting the same thing about this.

I don´t defend bioware normally for things like this and I concur that the DLC absences outcomes, nonetheless it doesn´t absence decisions. I think it is essential to recognize among the a few, There are a few samples of decisions in the DLC that don´t matter a fantastic bargain (if anything) in the extended run.

Hawke can prefer how to treat Tallis, it could play with her, be neighborly, be adversary, and concur or differ from her arrangements (when you decide on to accompany tallis or not), issue or not her purposes and so on. The decision here is that you are able to pretend hawke, and you are not compelled into kinship or sentiment with Tallis. You are able to execute the nobleman at the start, so you won´t contact him later on. Again this gives you a chance to pretend how your hawke demonstrations even if the outcomes are nothing. You are able to pick how to cooperate with the gathering visitors and the different npcs, so your hawke can produce a mess of jokes or not, or can handle some scenarios specially, for example sneaking into the manor or not (the outcome is the same notwithstanding).

I know that the DLC failed to possess much results but so then did the primary diversion, for instance when you give Isabela to the Arishok, you then catch Varric express that she got away instantly when. So no legit indicate in that decision either. It might have been took care of preferred, for instance Hawke battling Tallis over the parchment and conceivably it was lost in the battling (it would be able to fall the same method the duke did) so not a soul on earth could finish having it.

This was a feeble purpose of the DLC but I still think it was one the most fit DA2 dlcs thus far, and the absence of outcome is no brand new, it happened in earlier DLCs like express Legacy (the warden you pick wind up possesed anyway). So definitely i would be able to comprehend your focus, but i think the DLC award at any rate the shot of indicating what your hawke thinks (like terrorizing Tallis), even if the outcomes are not there. It could have been method worse provided that you were compelled into kinship with Tallis, or compelled to concur with her at every last item.

There are moreover some of the folks who are not getting the parchment But I see no explanation why Hawke should've not attempted to get it. Create her fall flat or win actually to apprehend she "won" a fake parchment. Anything is superior to nothing.

I moreover don't think the Qunari are "disagreeable chaps" for each state but I'm fairly sure that they are determined to be future contestants of the progression. The truth of the matter is their target is still to vanquish every last trace of Thedas and being the people to the Qun. But also while Qunari are not bigot, this makes them adversaries of humankind in a political sense in any event. Tallis and Hawke unequivocally did them a fabulous utility by denying Orlais a weapon in opposition to the certain attack, even in the event that it was for philanthropic purposes. I think conceivably Hawke ought to have been fit to build an issue of the parchment even provided that he or she wasn't as a matter of fact fit to get if from Tallis. It would be able to have been something as effortless as the determination with Act 1. You consistently blaze himself but he responds better in case you "let him" or not.

In the event that Bioware would like to have an arrangement for something that the PC cannot update from incident (Tallis taking the parchment), they should make it convincing. They did it with Legacy, so why wouldn't be able to they do it in MotA regarding they were moving along at a comfortable pace to compose this DLC?

I felt Hawke was more nitwits at the finish of Legacy then MoA. In MoA we are managing with an element that has robust beliefs, it’s not at all like Legacy where someone is possessed and acting unusual IN FRONT of Hawke. I played a hostile to Qunari Hawke, he didn't forethought about the parchment, and he felt the need to execute but modified his brain and chose to let her go but telling her he never would like to see her again. I don't feel any decision I made was useless.

Tallis and Hawke unequivocally did them an awesome utility by denying Orlais a weapon in restriction to the certain strike, even in the occasion that it was for magnanimous purposes. I think conceivably Hawke should have been fit to fabricate an issue of the material even furnished that he or she wasn't indeed fit to get if from Tallis. It could have been something as easy as the determination with Act 1.