Thread: The ASF-X in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

The ASF-X in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

I looked at all the things currently underway, I wanted to start a topic on DLC aircraft, and although it is only early in the design I have interest in him: the FX. Now I know currently there is no information other than your (currently) called FX, but I felt like, since it is so unknown, which leaves room for reasonable observation (a bit limited, if I'm honest) and good conversation about what could be, how he could fly, what could be their weapons and other things.

Re: The ASF-X in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

To begin, I would start with your current design today. Some intend to study me some fragments of other aircraft, the nose and cockpit section and the Canards very reminiscent to me much of the X-02. Now it's easy and foolish to assume that it is pulling a plane just because it also has forward swept wings without looking at the many others who have done it, but when I look at them, the first aircraft in particular that comes to mind as such may be possible to influence them is the Su-47. The contour lines in particular are what I find very similar specifically for this plane. Finally, the engine intake (the ones at the bottom) is very similar to the F-35. One of the most interesting to me when it comes to the possible role is the flap. Sometimes appear at supersonic speeds down drag reduction as well as the X-02 does, but goes a little further: Instead of acting as the sole fin rudder at high speed, these fins appear to have rudders on their own which vertical orientation at low speeds but are flat wings at supersonic speeds.

It seems that this plane may have STOVL capabilities. There seems to be below air outlet and the engine below the primary seems to have a door so you can rotate or it could be that the angles nozel below, that seems like a TVN. Internal weapons storage appears limited. Just looking at it I see the bays could carry two Sidewinders (between each one) and maybe later total up to 4 AMRAAM (optimistically. If this were real plane would probably be up to two AIM-120 and two -9 because AIM fuel, structure, etc.)

I doubt you see a guy hunting with three guns. With 3 anti-air weapons and change those through DFM would be a little Cluster. When using DFM or ASM is likely to force you to switch between regular MSSLs special weapon for that kind of commitment, whether or RKTL DFM 4AAMs for ASM, for example.

It is very likely to have a weapons bay as Siderwinders I do not see anywhere. The most likely bays beneath the cab, because you can see the two doors irregular there. That has no moving parts, perhaps when it slows down, sometimes the wingtips downward, and the tailfins. Kind of look like the Wyvern. Is from Japan (duh) but says that the code of the queue: 50 - 2 / 8 (light) 10 4.9 (clear).

It seems a bit silly. If I had to describe in a concise sentence would be: "Do not over-the-top enough to Shoji Kawamori. The aircraft is seen as a compromise between realism and freshness thingamajig simplified unnecessary in the work of Shoji. It's about being at a time, but is successful in any of them. It is very agile, not enough fresh material, but unnecessary on the surface. What about vertical engine placement tips and folds their wings and tail fins are necessary for the realistic level, but not outrageous enough to Kawamori design firm. All in all I do not really look so appealing to me, but again everything is purely subjective.

I'm a little disappointed. The design of the model is better aesthetically. However, considering this is a game of real-world setting, this plane does no good to the realistic. The formation looks like it was going to be cautious, but ultimately the designer is not. Macross The cockpit does not fit. The two side entrances are really akward position. The nose of the plane is not yet enough to be cautious.