Thread: Behind Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Behind Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

I just see one video of Assault Horizon where its shows story behind the Assault Horizon. It’s really great story as per me. And I really like that story. I must say watch at least once.

Re: Behind Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

I personally like. The story is a little weak, like all the Ace Combat, but it gets off the ground very well and reached a very satisfactory conclusion, in my opinion. Also, I'm glad you replaced the Ace Combat 6 dogfight System, also known as "high G Circulating Craptors QAAMspamming." I cannot wait for the strategy of the game launches. Only negative I hope that this rumor will not kill the game unfairly. On the other hand, whether you're going to love it or hate it anyway, and as usual, I'm in the old town. The whole team worked very hard to realize the vision of a new generation of Ace Combat, and it shows.

Very interesting. I will keep my eyes on the series. Hearing how completely changed the visual and sound system of this game is fine. You can definitely say during the game. Kono looks really promising horizon for Assault. I hope your hopes come true. I cannot wait to see what direction the series in the next AH if successful. Hell, I'd like to see redesigned CRA / DFM in the future. We have seen glimpses of it for Cruz Rumble.

It does say Behind the Game 1. So there should be a 2, 3 and possibly a 4. Failed to observe that. Thanks for pointing that out, at the present I just have to stop with annoyance.