Thread: Does Orlais Expansion is possibly the reason for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Spoilers

Does Orlais Expansion is possibly the reason for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Spoilers

So I was running through Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin malehawke, made his way up through the vaults to a search and found enterence on Aveline's family. The curious bit is that the last thing he said was: "This brings us back to ORLAIS".Sorry if this seems like I'm reading too much into it, I just want to avoid ruining the search for anyone who wants to go see that, by themselves, but it seems Aveline could have a link with the magic itself. ORLAIS personally think is too big for DLC, albeit in a limited capacity, and thought it would be interesting to open one of the first tracks I've seen of him is his inclusion in the game.

Re: Does Orlais Expansion is possibly the reason for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Spoilers

In my opinion I am persuaded that DA3 is detained in ORLAIS. There are quite a few motive for this. This is where is situated the Chapel, which have been built to play a inner role in the near future Thedas. Bodahn also talk about travel and ORLAIS sandal, and who can imagine a DA title without them in it? References to the empress, his background and his relationship with Cailan and the general attitude toward Ferelden and other countries have also been producing a lot.

Re: Does Orlais Expansion is possibly the reason for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Spoilers

I can surely see that points to the subsequently game in ORLAIS, but I believe it may be a little more, moving, say? For Hawke end there at any rate at first . Given the many harms that are committed on all front for the divine. I'm not saying also like to see a complete set there, with some systems more stylish, but I kind of doubt or Morrigan Flemeth look good in the heart of the Chapel, it just appear more of a battle for Tevinter the Anderfels, or maybe some land Chasind?

I am skeptical of Hawke eternally receiving out of the Free Marches short of a complete expansion. if DA3 ever take place in Orlais I will be extremely miserable I would rather go to the tevinter. MoA just untouched my hate for them and I consider that a pro for Mark of the Assassin

In addition, the fresh novel by David Gaider ORLAIS is put - all the novels up to now has tied into a major game or an expansion, so that's it. On the additional hand, the most conclusive evidence not only been two novels and tie-in for the DA2 , but still.

The fresh book is set in Orlais, Bodan and Sandal is having to Orlais, MotA is concerning an Orlesian plot. yeah, I'd utter Orlais is a first-class bet for DA3.

I believe that Dragon Age III might have part in Orlais and Tevinter, because these are the control center for the 2 sides of the Mage and Templar clash, which will the majority possible be a vital theme.

It is more or less confirmed that each iteration will have a new main character In addition, the history of Hawke's certainly not over yet. Insert all the clues that lead to ORLAIS .consequently, in view of the fact that also the certainty that 1 +1 +1 = 3, there will be an expansion of ORLAIS

Slightly off-topic, but do not think it would be amazing to have the grand finale of the series at one point, in which the party is more or less the Warden, Hawke, DA3Main character, character DA4Main, etc