Thread: Merril Companion quest for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin missing

Merril Companion quest for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin missing

So after my second run through I did a play through Merrill and Anders, but finding the one hand I could get it for Anders. Anders, Isabela, Aveline and Fenris seem to have special guests in this DLC. The other partners are not, as I can tell. Have I missed a hidden somewhere or is the fool eleven blood mage is cool enough to part of the DLC?

Re: Merril Companion quest for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin missing

You need not have to be worried as regarding Merrill. I consider finally a very significant DLC will arise and she'll be a main part of it. Something about Arthalan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    You need not have to be worried as regarding Merrill. I consider finally a very significant DLC will arise and she'll be a main part of it. Something about Arthalan.
    Hey where did you dig that story from. how do you got to know about this

It is simply someone who is a list of names of items such as gloves three times, Enchanted [usually in most peoples games, but adds nothing strange], and the deep green [The new MOTA ring] One was called Arthalan glass flow. Something like that. The "headquarters" and Hanging Crystal Arlathan frosty morning and focus and the unbroken circle and the belt of the High Lords "and the belt of insight and the Band of Shadows stolen and the deep green and Bedine brother Mnemonic Hawke Family Cres and the Ring of Thought and gloves three times I guess I was delighted Arlathan glass approach. XD

Varric also has a special mission. Isabela and Aveline only have real missions. Everyone gets some kind of special item. I heard that Merrill is in some way to the left, but one element does not exist for her.

Legacy and Mota appear to have offered together the special content which is co-specific missions, particularly dialogue to Bethany / Carver, Varric, Anders, Isabela and Aveline. That leaves out Fenris, Merrill and Sebastian, but Seb is unique because it is a DLC character, most people do not have in its parts, and can not be accessed during Act 1. Would not shock me if at least one more DLC has special content for party members elves.

The deep ecology an prize I imagine that fits extremely well Merrill Not accurately the similar as a search including a collecting mission however it's something plus yes, I think there will be a DLC elf base - everyone else (vanilla) partners have pockets of them - Varric, Anders and brothers in the bequest, Isabela and Aveline in Mota.

It might be good to have a small more light shed on the topic, to be sure. I still strongly suspect Arlathan is really the Golden and Black City, and I'm hopeful for a few more hints and wisdom to support that assumption.

I'll be upset if Merrill is not focusing on their particular tradition DLC and Elvish. Other colleagues may have some unique things, but I want Merrill to be the focus of it. And Merrill will also feel some pockets. Without a doubt. It has been delayed. And his side missions left a taste of unfinished storyline in my mouth.

Yes, so far, almost all DLC content Merrill has focused on the bumbling but lovable "Merrill Oh, I can not believe you said that." side of his character through jokes, but I want to see more of Merrill the "pariah Dalish" which is driven to discover lost magic tradition and Elvish.

Call me silly, but I think Starkhaven is saved for the Exalted March expansion. . Next, Act IV-V will be discussed in the expansion. That's when we'll see Sebastian again unless he is still with you . certainly I could be discussion about my stuff and Bio Ware developers are reading this and are pointing and laughing at me, except I feel confident.