Thread: Romance consequences help for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

Romance consequences help for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

I was playing post act 3 with a romance eg fenris or merril and I was continuely flirting with tallis and thus ended up kissing her at the end of the DLC. So will this end up breaking the original romance , that is does kissing tallis will break up my current romance.

Re: Romance consequences help for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

Hi friend, I was having my romance (merrill) with me without getting option to kiss tallis.And when I selected the last heart option, despite taking every opportunity to flirt with her ,tallis just said she was jealous of merril and left.

I am looking for cheats for this game. I am unable to find anything. The game is quiet old know. The second thing I am going to do is play the new version of Assassins Creed. This game is amazing. It might be a bit similar but different and has a different story line also. Is there a trainer available for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin. This will help me to get maximum health and I can keep on moving. I also want to get all levels unlocked I want to see what happens in the further chapter. The game is boring when you keeps moving ahead.

There is no trainer available for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin. Nor there are any cheats. This is a outdated game and you cannot find any specific trainer. What I can see is a short achievement list posted by someone. You are going to discover that anyhow when you keep on playing. Assassins Creed is soon going to get a new dlc that will have a more extended story line with amazing game-play. The game series is really awesome. I had played almost all parts. So lets wait back to find what the new dlc is going to offer.