Thread: Aveline's Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin quest in relation to DA lore SPOILERS

Aveline's Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin quest in relation to DA lore SPOILERS

Today I was playing withs Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin was repeating when I learned to read that little piece Aveline scroll on black bottle. Quite obviously, is one of the black vials which released a Revenent in DA: O. The only thing I found most interesting, however, is the mention of The Network The only person or character who fits this description is now Red Jenny. What do you think

Re: Aveline's Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin quest in relation to DA lore SPOILERS

I'm still not clear on the sequence of events for this. Therefore, there is a man in the prison of the Duke with a tattoo of the crest du Lac, after Aveline and her father move to Ferelden. He wears a vial of black, which has a ring on it and points to just under du Lac (a place?) And someone who might be related and could be Red Aveline Jenny. Tallis says the roads are made by black demon hunters, or people who imitate them. The moral: yet appeared scary. Have I missed something, or is it bodes for the future of mischief Aveline?

Re: Aveline's Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin quest in relation to DA lore SPOILERS

The only thing I could think of "that of the red" WA jeeny mysterious considering that it was still in DAO and DA in the universe. I wonder if it was not only a reference to be red?

The Red Jenny was the first thing came into my mind when I read that Aveline note. But I was really confused by this search. Avelines father was still playing the game, even when he said that the left ORLAIS for this? It was just someone acting on your behalf

It could have been someone who knew the father of Aveline. Or it could have been another organization that his father belonged to another person and this was just another member. Or hell, might have been the guy Aveline, or something like that and reminded me of Red Jenny too. But if there was a Red Benny, it was probably the first thing that comes to mind as well. I mean if you have network on your behalf, and is "the Network".