Thread: Do you buy this DLC Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

Do you buy this DLC Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

Ok, first I love the legacy DLC was fun but very short. Too short because it was so fun.Anyway, I've only seen the trailer for the brand of the murderer. I will definitely buy. The fresh character is so hot. It also ring a bell to me of ME2 Kasumi DLC and DLC was a lot of fun. So what regarding you. Have left DA2 changed his mind about? Enough for you to buy more downloadable content for the DA2?

Re: Do you buy this DLC Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin?

After completing DA2 and start a fresh DA: O game, I decided not to use additional money on DA2, so present is no legacy to me and not Mark of the Assassin

Do not know if I would call Legacy "fun", but it was too short and the little that "improve" the game, it really still is not enough still very weak in the "choises" part. So no change there is no inheritance opinion on DA2, still needs a lot of work.And this new DLC is actually a promotion for "redemption." So little I've seen the main character, which is just as fugly as the rest out of the elves of the new which is a shame that she is the s elvenised that even the correct version of the actress in question. I will take the "wait and see" with this, perhaps when there is a wiki article it might give a opportunity.

I'm anxious to play the new DLC. I enjoyed DA2 and thought it was fantastic legacy, particularly to expand the tradition. I am very excited about the story continues I do not care much about how the characters are so long as they are written well. And so far, has not disappointed me in that direction.

For 800 pts it better be great yet i may get it, unless The Witcher 2 approach the market or so perhaps I'll indulge and obtain both at the same time

My decision is It depends. All we have up to now is one trailer and a basic thought of the plot but I wish for to get it, really badly. however at this rate, I'm going to game for myself right out of academia, so I have no idea

I even bought all the DLC story based on ME2 and almost at the DA: O DLC I can not stop thinking about this DLC is too expensive to offer gaming experience I'm really surprised how people are so willing to spend their money continue with practice I'm more convinced that it is just a dumb money

given that I appreciated DA2, any story about buying DLC is a day of liberation for me. if not you release something I'm completely uninterested in, such as Darkspawn Chronicles With the theme of hope and collect packs when I think I'm going to use things.

My words of wisdom.It was fun masss effect 1, DLC has become a money trap, in my humble opinion, of course.You can buy an old fascinating game and mini game for PSN HDed 2 DLC price. (Outland and Beyond Good & Evil HDsmilie)

Although i feels is the new DLC "thing" if you remember the DA: O market.