Thread: Have 3 difficulty on Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin. Can someone help?

Have 3 difficulty on Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin. Can someone help?

As I mentioned in the problem that I have three

1. Chasing the game's achievement can not be acquired since I slaved all wyverns I can find, but I did not see any wyverns alpha). Does anyone know? (This is the latest achievement, I have.
    2. According to this page dragonage bioware.com or unlock'm going to get a ring since I have 4 of the 5 achievements. But not even find even start a new game.
    3. You can not take the last poem of love of the mission from Aveline in the vault of the prison and opened the doors as necessary.

re: Have 3 difficulty on Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin. Can someone help?

There seems to be "six" pieces of material to pick wyverns. After picking up the six, you must choose the "star" sign on the wheel of dialogue with Talis and Alpha wyvern will be displayed. Getting to the site social bioware to claim deep ecology. Make sure you have already purchased at least one achievement of Mota.

Errors maybe! But that still remain unanswered.

To get the alpha to demonstrate that all baits should get for him, including a call matching wyvern and then select to place all baits at one time. Options Star As the note is on the left side. A sign says you must go to the traps reopen the door that leads to the vault, then the treasure and clickable.

• You have to get all the items wyvern bait when you're in the woods. There are plenty of them - Dragonling, wyvern blood, wyvern mating call, GUN calls, etc. If you collect all you call an Alfa Wyvern at the end of the hunt.

• That is certainly disturbed by the DLC. I met him and my brother too. What was fixed for me - I opened the chest on the right side of the first room. When I discovered I could not get the love poem, I was looking around and for some reason the right side of chest still clickable. He opened it again (was empty) and then other things can be selected. Try it and see if that helps.

In fact, it opened because they were standing at the plate / switch in front of the chest. I have all baits and learn the call can be found in the woods.If you say it's the end of the hunt, which means that the wyvern in the main plot to kill him after the Duke and a bastard is displayed.

I have a problem trying to activate my online profile does nothing. By clicking the link on my profile page just reloads, but nothing else happens and the ring is not on my registration page game content. Using Firefox 6. I have completed marking the murderer, so you have the necessary achievement

I have a problem trying to activate my online profile does nothing. By clicking the link on my profile page just reloads, but nothing else happens, and the ring is not on my registration page game content. Using Firefox 6. I have completed marking the murderer, so he has to achieve required

As we are all here, maybe it helps me too: the brothers are not available for Mota (I use after the campaign saves). Is it supposed to be that way? I think he said that would be available

They are. It is only in the initial selection screen is varric when it meets talis. After meeting with her in the upper town and finish the first fight, talk with Talis leave Kirkwall and then you get another selection screen. These times with Talis blocked and select Bethany and Carver