Thread: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Vaults "Face puzzle" require help please

Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Vaults "Face puzzle" require help please

Ok, I can get 2 units left, and usually 1, but the pieces do not seem to be always in the same way. It's like when you move differently than usual, the hit this one and move this .. Struck again and again Anyway, I've been at this for 3 hours so if anyone can help or advise would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Re: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Vaults "Face puzzle" require help please

You need not mark the murderer to get the green icon. is necessary to use more than your main character to get the colored stones. then, while the opposite side of the mixer to the two characters rune runes put yellow and blue at the mixer, then turn the mixer and Wil get the green rune. That is what opens the doors each green and purple.
    Once you have unlocked the 3 boxes will be given to people in the painting are the white hats, those are the respective tiles have to turn around.

As for the paint on the floor starting from the outside and work your way up to the square of the center is the only one who has to turn around I put a screenshot, but do not know how if someone tells me how I can send pictures ..
    happy gaming

Re: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Vaults "Face puzzle" require help please

Ok, I have finished 2 of the 3 sides color parts easy and the combination?, fine, I am a painter by profession. This is the mystery where you have to "deal" that I have trioubles with.

Is there an order actual to it, or supposition as I have been doing? I'm no unfamiliar to the puzzle, but this is taking me longer than I would.
    Or say that the order of the screen is the solution? And Well I got all the way through it..... Faunally. As much as I greatly appreciate your help, your pics left me somewhat puzzled. Though the link you make offered helped many as did the vid.

So thanks SO much for all your help, I have kept copies and shortcuts in case I forget and require help in the future.