Thread: Gate Puzzle in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

Gate Puzzle in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

So I'm in the Gate Puzzle, and not like most people I've seen here, I have not had any problems in any of the looting of the coffers. But now the gates surrounding the departure from the area have closed back and I spent the last two hours trying to get it reopened. Does anyone have any idea how to handle this?

Re: Gate Puzzle in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

Its Automatically opens for me when I finally was able to loot the chest and the amulet of nowhere. Are you sure that everything looted? The chest and the element at the top of it? A letter on one side and an amulet in the other and at least that's what was for me, I do not know if the same items for members of different parties or wear.

Now this is one of the easiest thing I have ever done but yet it won’t let me take the amulet though

Until now, the left, gave me the love letter and the feathers that have Aveline and Anders me. Will not let me loot the chest on the right side, I thought I had, but I did not. Now, no matter finally did the job. Restart the entire test and has worked flawlessly amd was not able to make the image very frustrating puzzle by puzzle man makenzieshepard fact is even more difficult I would say