Thread: Duke Prosper actions is a spoiler as in the Assassin in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

Duke Prosper actions is a spoiler as in the Assassin in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

In the final fight, Duke Prospero Salit receives the parchment, and then is passed over without knowing it to Tallis. That made him look a bit stupid, but at least it was semi-realistic, as Tallis did little sound when dispatching his guard. But then, when it comes Hawke, Duke goes and makes a declaration of villainy, and then proceed to shoot your crossbow Salit ally, he just said he was going to kill Tallis. I do not know if the Duke was beaten by the stupid stick, or if it was just too confident. Anyway, I thought the scene was a bit silly, and if the Duke was a little smarter than he had fired his crossbow at Hawke or Tallis, not qunari which would have helped in the fight. Was anyone else disturbed by this scene? I hope BioWare tries to avoid such scenes in the future, for me, that smacks of incompetence classic villain, and thought it was a disservice to the character of the Duke, which was fine for me so far. I am really open for the suggestion and really appreciate your afford

Re: Duke Prosper actions is a spoiler as in the Assassin in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

The Duke was a little angry arrogant and thinking he had just betrayed Salit. And the killing is only specified Qunari Tallis, not Hawke and posse. Although the only thing that bothered me the scene was this.

Is the duke shoot Wyvern POISON or FOOD Salit and Hawke?

Re: Duke Prosper actions is a spoiler as in the Assassin in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin

I like to say the two thing aboutf this

• Tal'Vashoth is Salit Qunari not. Qunari means "people of the Qun" and includes any person who follows the belief Qun (elves, dwarves, humans, Kossith). Salit is a Kossith. Kossith is the name of the race of creatures that Sten, Maraas, Ketojan, the source Arishok and Salit.

• I thought it was him tie up all loose ends. Kill the Kossith just deliver this information through, so it might not give anyone and Duke Prospero can get all the glory. And then, when the Duke Prospero delivers it to the Empress Celene, glory ORLAIS 'along Thedas increases. Not to mention that he felt betrayed because he expected Salit a recipe for black powder, or plan a dreadnought, or even a map of Qunandar.

I always vibrate the tantrum in that scene, and I do not think any of the negative things I said. Prosper, in his heart, pampered rich kid who did not believe that the book was something of value. Between not getting what you wanted, or so he thought, and after taking their prisoners walking distance away and much to his taste, full of attitude, then Talis as easily go unnoticed by his men good. I look like a petty little tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    The Duke was a little angry arrogant and thinking he had just betrayed Salit. And the killing is only specified Qunari Tallis, not Hawke and posse. Although the only thing that bothered me the scene was this.

Is the duke shoot Wyvern POISON or FOOD Salit and Hawke?
    As far my knowledge it is just the random green stuff for confuse us while Leopold jumps on you

I would like to know what member dose Leopold was going to attack? I would be really glad if any one answer this

If it is food, then Leo probably smelled, and tried to kill their prey and eat it. Because of the way 'wild' beast. If it is poison, the Wyvern have thought it was another Wyvern and tried to fight for their territory. Or in most mind-screwing example, however, it was "Pheromone GOOP 'Wyvern and Leo is a very, very bad Wyvern, and I feel bad for any game losing Hawke at that time. Or Kryptonite. That makes sense.

I keep thinking that a noble orlesian a tantrum that Hawke had the first death (mine mine mine!) I honestly do not believe what I was seeing, even though I was pretty obvious to see. I think the Duke Prospero did something very similar. Things were not going as planned, the information received is priceless, but do not recognize what it was, his prisoners escaped, so it was likely to feel very foolish in front of his men.

Baron Arlange mo-cap was priceless. I have the feeling that when I play again Mota I laugh just as hard. Their battle cries and screams are as good as his mo-cap. Just blame it on bad writing. This is a Bioware game, at least should have had the opportunity to take the book, in the end, even kill Tallis or side with the Duke. Unfortunately, it seems that the storylines without any choice is the way things are today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    Baron Arlange mo-cap was priceless. I have the feeling that when I play again Mota I laugh just as hard. Their battle cries and screams are as good as his mo-cap. Just blame it on bad writing. This is a Bioware game, at least should have had the opportunity to take the book, in the end, even kill Tallis or side with the Duke. Unfortunately, it seems that the storylines without any choice is the way things are today.
    Or you know, there could be no just put the options to "kill" or "take the book" in the round of dialogue. Kind of frustrated that put him there just to show instead of failing miserably Hawke in "trying to do the right thing." The lining of one and let his foot was a little lame. I feel like the biggest fool Hawke Thedas is "sometimes.

The Anti-Mage Qunari Hawke, I usually roll with Tallis face. But the revelation that there Qunari AND Viddithari spies infiltrated through Thedas is a bit difficult to digest. He could have taken the NOC list for safekeeping at least.If you had the combined strength of the Chapel and Tevinter Orlesian to fight them in a deadlock imagine how much trouble it would be now that they have sleeper cells and all Thedas is about to go to As much as I am intrigued by its culture of Qunari are dangerous.