Thread: High altitude missions in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

High altitude missions in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

In all fighting for the PS2 ACE, has been at least a mission that was carried out at a much higher altitude than the others. Lock, from ACO4, for example, or White Bird Pt II, or any mission that takes place in the round table ACZ made me seem down and go I am high up. "While it does not add much in terms of gameplay, it did give a sense of liberty and the atmosphere that lasted the remaining of the game, just knowing that I could run faster than the yellow to the top of the atmosphere of the earth, looking above, and see the horizon bent slightly. In ACAH, this seems to be placed in the background, focusing on low-level shooting speed sonic destruction. Although I do not want to be picky, I think that at least one mission high altitude is merited at any Ace Combat title.

Re: High altitude missions in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

I always hated to go beyond a certain altitude, mostly because I could not go as slow as I want. Limiting the height was usually around 8000 feet or less, but when I am forced to go higher, I cannot complain.

Unfortunately, I see that this happens in all walks of Assault in. It seems that there is no place for him in this game. And yes, 45000 'is quite high. I'm not too worried if I were you. I'm pretty sure we'll have the opportunity to fly high at least once. Blowing out windows in buildings is as important as shooting enemies to the commercial success of AH, the Palestinian Authority it seems. The entire game is set low enough to allow the player to see the buildings on the screen that I feel. If you still think that the missions of bombers will be present, I'd say there's a decent chance that you may be flown at higher altitudes, but do not know what to believe about anything.

That the mission with you against him Markov keeping some kind of cargo plane (see the end of trailer E3). On the basis of the lighting and atmosphere of the mountains, where the mission is accomplished, I think this place is pretty high.

A tunnel running B-2? It would be a historic day in flight games when you can fly a B-2 by a narrow aisle. Throw in some of the obstacles that hang from the ceiling and you have a hell of a tunnel of terror mission. I love it. Now a vertical tunnel? I've only heard of such things in the legend. I do not see why they should not have a level of vertical tunnel in the game because the way is the introduction of helicopters and all. I love to have one AV-8 in a tunnel. This entire talk tunnel does not lead me in a kind mood AC5.

This really is not like the Ace Combat games. It was forced to fly in a giant super weapon to destroy or overthrow a super giant aircraft carrier thing. I like the missions of weapons of super science fiction. For the closest thing to have something like the previous games in AC is a relatively high altitude Chase (ICBM).