Thread: Why we need A-Rank in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Co-op

Why we need A-Rank in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Co-op

Anyone tell me why we need A-rank in co-op? For those who have aced Miami and other cooperatives, what to do to get that rank? I think one obvious is not down, but you have to delete all the objectives, in addition to the red and do so within a certain period of time as well?

Re: Why we need A-Rank in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Co-op

Yes there is. You need to get a range of A in Miami for two Assault ability. I just did. I'm not sure, but I was making a person with two co-op Durandal7 myself despite being knocked down once by a PAK-FA still I have a range A, but Durandal7 accidentally crashed only once and received a I B. I think the ranking will to knock down many enemies and nothing else.

I gave a range in all but the ICBM base and right before it with a lot of ASMing. You have to practice just keep firing down, keep scoring points and not allow any text orange or red color to appear. For example what I think keeps us is screwed into the ICBM hit Razor is increasingly reducing the classification. Then die about 10 times a piece on the ICBM by the fact that the flames keep roasting us. But yeah. Do not die, do not let the mission go wrong, and weapons. After the red ring to keep the load and turn white. A level 2 DFM ring. The missile was delayed powerful, especially if you have improved missiles. Required about a missile to shoot somebody down. Worth it. Especially in a slot FAS.

One would think that the classification will depend on how well you did as a team, but I think it is purely amount of points you score, or something. It's a bit lame if you ask me. If anything it encourages. Just get a friend or two to fly and let you kill everything. That's a lot easier than the reverse.