Thread: Cut scene in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin DLC game freeze and crashes

Cut scene in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin DLC game freeze and crashes

I am having very serious problem with the Mark of the Assassin DLC, as While playing the game it just freezes up while the party reach your destination at the Duke's mansion. Once chat is begin, the cut scene video ultimately freezes up when the audio carry on to go on. If I alt-tab out of the game, I become aware of as there is a message saying my video drivers stopped responding. But the actual thing is like everything works perfectly as the extent to I know. If I attempt to tab back into DA2, the game crashes and I get a message saying “the program has stopped responding.”

Is there anybody having same problem with the game or I am the only victim? Anyways it would be better if you have any solution for the same?

Re: Cut scene in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin DLC game freeze and crashes

- it clearly seems that there is some problem in your drivers then you should get them reinstall but still if you are quite confident about the drivers then I would say you should do some sort of work with your game as try to reinstall it and then see whether the same thing happens or what. Because I don’t think after reinstalling you’ll get any problem with the game and after all this is very good fix no matter which game it is. I used to do the same thing whenever something happens wrong with the game.

Re: Cut scene in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin DLC game freeze and crashes

See as you are getting the message like the drivers have stopped responding, so you are getting almost the threat of the problem you are having. So why you are wasting time one searching other things? Because see though you must be thinking that the drivers are working actually but it might be possible that there is a huge problem with the driver, and about that you are completely unaware. Thus it would be better if you reinstall the drivers in your machine and then see whether the game gives any problem or not. And make sure that you have uninstall the drivers which is installed currently and do delete their registry values as well so they didn’t conflict you while reinstalling another one. Apart from this you should also make sure whether you are download the most recent drivers or not, because the thing is like if you are still installing the previous driver than it may cause the same problem, thus try to ensure first whether you are having problem or not.

I have the same opinion as the above user but still if suppose you are still having same issue with the game then I would say you should try to download it again from their official website and see whether you are having same problem or not.

Are you sure that you are having perfect hardware specification installed in your machine? Because the game requires very good hardware to be installed in the machine in order to work in better way.

anyways will you please let me which configuration you are having?

as the extent to I know I am having quite good rather sufficient configuration for the game but still having problem with it, I have mentioned it below you can see it.

Specification:

Processor : Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @2.67GHz
    graphic card : ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
    operating system : WIndows 7 Home Premium

And I think this is enough to play the game isn’t it?

See I have mentioned the required specification that you must have to have prior to play the game.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT :

Intel CPU - Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80GHz or AMD CPU - Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition

Nvidia GFX Card - GeForce GT 340 or ATI GFX Card - Radeon HD 3800 series

RAM (Memory) - 2 GB

Hard disk space - 3 GB

Direct X- 9 or higher than that.

That’s what I was saying previously as I am having quite good configuration, and I have confirmed it from the support staff itself, and lately I came to know that there was some problem regarding the drivers itself.

Anyways thanks again for the right direction you have given.