Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-10-2011

How to reset records in NBA 2K12

At the moment that the online patch is out, online appear to be superior at the moment, especially for me that I abandoned all other game as prior to, online entries must be restored as a result we are able to have a real fresh start within this w / o the harms similar to the one I mentioned. There were plenty of people who are having network errors or directly retired commencing playing (on behalf of whatever reason) and are lost in the top of losses including me. I should be in the top 100, but there were more than 15 games are bad for me for the reason that of the problem that bring the experience up to a ton. All I'm asking is please let us presently starting over through the online.
Old 14-10-2011

Re: How to reset records in NBA 2K12

I don't consider 2k has still reorganized their leader boards and I uncertainty they will. They most likely don't even be acquainted with how to they have adequate trouble getting online to employ. I've had that difficulty demanding to discover people following the patch however it started to get superior.
Old 14-10-2011

They articulate that?s Microsoft?s job and they organize the leader board. However I had rather weird happen, my ranked record was 24-6, all 6 losses approaching through way of network error; however at what time I go on today my record was 8-2. At the same time as if they obtain 1/3 of the games missing. My team up hang about the similar and regardless of my average A- to A+ stats, it appear similar to I played 7 team up games and did not anything however stand at center court and obtain 0 stats. They won?t reset it.
Old 14-10-2011

Supposed to comprise fought the temptation and reserved playing 2k11 within the meantime. I?m still disbelieving of playing. In anticipation of the patch comes out, until the rookies are within and until I interpret that all is superior, I?m on 2k11.
Old 14-10-2011

They did it earlier I am sure that they can perform it at the moment that the patch is out in support of online. Give all and sundry a fair possibility at competing; particularly at what time people had the inequitable benefit of playing the game premature. Records count at what time the game is functioning right. The game was actually flawed through all the lag, network troubles, and drops. Subsequent to the patch I've been able to acquire into a pair of games successively by way of no drops. Somewhat I haven't been capable to perform since 2k11. They are supposed to reset it at the moment subsequent to the patch and absolutely in favor of at what time the NBA2k site launches.
Old 14-10-2011

I consider this was simply happening to me. I as well supposed to comprise a superior record at 13-1, however as an alternative I am 10-4. I have been powerful regarding this problem also and demand that there be rearrange of our records or comprise losses take back. If you seem at the stats of the game, the points in favor of are in any case 10 more than points in opposition to in all those games.
Old 17-10-2011

For me, I presently don?t approximating looking at that disgraceful record each time I log online. It?s presently an ethical problem, as a result I think 2k have to look into it and they have to fix this as soon as possible.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,