Thread: Markov doesn’t play fair in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Markov doesn’t play fair in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Anyone have any idea about this? I mean this is really annoying. As I said in my title that Markov doesn’t play fair in this game. Anyone play this game than please know me why this is happening. Really not understand this thing. So please someone clear my doubts.

Re: Markov doesn’t play fair in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

That is an understatement. I tried for about 2 hours last night to kick the back of Markov, not reality. It seems that there are inherent defects in the recognition of DFM modes of resolution of a pilot of the requirements needed to pass a crackdown. I always Markov "arrow" to align with mine, and never have the option otherwise, always end up dying in a hail of bullets and missiles. Not like my F-22 is really good at dodging anything. Whenever you are the target of DFM, I think the plane goes into molasses.

I do not really matter at this. If the whole point of the section you are playing was not to kill the thing that had plot armor. Markov is an example (a couple of times actually), but there are others where you get the order to "kill that guy" and has to be in DFM to do so, but only after making a series of very bad for I stunt in the air, while after this (tutorial Fighting Miami, where DFM'd a target and cannot be killed until after between buildings and almost finished with the help of a crane, for instance).

You have to be level with the use of counter maneuvers and have the air velocity. You have to slow down the line of the arrows so sometimes you may find yourself moving very slowly.

I played this mission and not at least 30 times, and even broke one of my Xbox 360 controllers by throwing it out of rage. Its easy most frustrating mission I have played in any game. Even Ninja Gaiden not pisses me off so much. No matter how crazy a maneuver you do, always will be in six and their missiles are almost impossible to evade. From time to time you are off and running to the White House, but usually only stay in the six and shoot you down in dogfight mode (DFM).

Yes you're right. Shoot and what appears to be 4-6 QAAMs at once, because it engages you while you are on your six, fire missiles 04.06 will make a comeback in Immelman and get six, and hit you and kill you even If you counter with an Immelman maneuver or even flares. I climb through 6 on the DFM, and get hundreds of bullets into him with my gun, and hit with any missile DFM 2-10 start. His plane will be chewed up and will be in the fire, then he makes a counter DFM and reaches six years, and his plane will be fine again. I even hit him with 32 of my QAAMs, and many regular missiles all shortcuts Assault Circle of charge, and he still was not dead. I guess I have to leave everything in the game film of DFM, so the key is only to last a while? How much more there after he pulls the Washington Monument? This type makes all the other riders competing in the other series seem like helicopters.

I am currently playing in the pilot; I cannot imagine what this is like the Elite. I mean I've got S rank on all missions on Ace is AC6, and even beat the campaign on Ace, no damage, but this is just a whole new level. Any help is appreciated.

DFM is not always kick in, what makes this process even more tedious. Hands down one of the most annoying bosses in the game so far. It feels more like an elf than a boss. Ace Combat was never meant to be realistic, but what happened to the big bosses, such as yellow 13? Done with this horse shit today. I have to go play Dark Souls for more frustration.

Don’t know much but as you said that Yellow 13 was a great boss. You sure we were playing the same game? Because a great leader Pugachev Cobra not only to stop in the air, in the end who offers himself as decoy missiles. Yellow Squadron is all the hype when you look beyond the initial fog of wonder. In fact there has been no "penalty" heads up Ace Combat ACX, AC6, Joint Assault and Assault horizon. Ace Combat Squadron X Alecto was tough. Even more difficult with the Fenrir. Illya Ace Combat 6 Pasternak scared difficult. The speed and maneuverability of Nosferatu, with the ADMM and the numerous amounts of unmanned aerial vehicles Malbolg compress all the battlefield was enough to put most of the aces on the shore.

React fast and remain vigilant. Essentially, you're fighting a REAL ace, and he's proven it by beating you multiple times. Lastly, put yourself into the situation! A capital of a great nation is under attack! Your rival is willing to fight to the death to defeat you in a roaring rampage of revenge!

I actually beat him in three or four tries, took about 30 minutes. Was on Elite difficulty with Original controls in an F-15, just have to keep track of where he is and don't try to do counter-maneuvers if you feel he's going to spray you with guns and missiles too much. Also, if you get an opportunity to do anti-counter maneuvers, use them because they'll deal a lot of damage.