Thread: Why F-22 Raptor so popular in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Why F-22 Raptor so popular in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Anyone have any hint on F-22 Raptor? I really not understand why this is so popular in this game. Is it because it's overpowered? Or there are something else reasons are there behind this?

Re: Why F-22 Raptor so popular in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

For the similar reason people like the Flanker-E, Firkin, and PAK-FA, which is unbolted later, so that surly means it is the best aircraft ever, until it catches a mouth full of real missiles from flying ace a MiG-21. Give it some time, eventually people will choose the "best" plans and start using the aircraft in fact, as DFM does most of the fighters and multirole in line more or less the same.

I use the F-22 because I loved playing Ace Combat 04 so much that every time I saw one that was (and remains) the instinct to pick it up before any other plane. PAK-FA and Su-35 are my favorites in the game and of course in real life, but from my perspective, the PAK-FA feels slower than the F-22 in converting performance (even though T -50 has the LEVCONs 3D TVC) or am I imagining things.

DFM everything changes. In AC6 I just needed to get on a plane with great maneuverability and circling QAAMs and spamming the B button ACAH is a completely dissimilar fiend, though - it has the maneuverability of the barrel DFM does not mean jack while I can have a correct to handle it and stay there all the time.

Euros planes are great everywhere. I have no idea why so few people see the Typhoon, Gripen, Rafale or three small planes are no pious looks increasingly expect to be shot down by.

I guess the raptor is so popular because most people are saying the Raptor is the world's largest aircraft. I'm not saying it is or not. It's just why I think it is so popular with others. Honestly, though, I love to use in combat aircraft low to the death! F-4, MiG-21bis and Mirage 2000-5!

Fastest lap, costs 30,000 points. I have lap and the strengthening of the accelerator, but none of them seem to have any noticeable effects. I am currently going through the missions co-op to see if there is a + lap. I use the above skills, because the difference in maneuverability between an F-16 and MiG-29 is still very significant - the MiG is much lighter for something that has only a slightly lower score multiplier to the F- 16 and basically the same respawn time. I have yet to end the game using planes like the F-22 because they cause their reappearance sometimes much higher than if you were flying an F-16 or MiG-21.

There is nothing new to any of these planes. They all have advantages. Most people use the F-22 or higher level of aircraft, because that way you get the greatest advantage and a standard. Most people approach the F-22 and Sukhoi aircraft, as they are very popular in today's culture. They are fast, powerful and modern. Not necessarily give an advantage to the player are better than most others. There is planes rookie, and you can get a shot at them. Newbie planes are things like Nosferatu and Falken. The PAKFA is like the F-22 so it is self-explanatory.

Right now I'm using a Su-35. Excelled missiles to exhaust f22 for combat jet that managed to get one today. Although every death I have, was killed by another SU35 (honestly, I think the man was unfaithful, he was the one that kills me, and there seems to be moving at all in the "kill shot" that was shown after I was provided flight level).