Thread: What is better for Renegade Ops - Mouse/keyboard or Gamepad?

What is better for Renegade Ops - Mouse/keyboard or Gamepad?

Last week I visit the steam site and I looked one shooting game. I like the way demo of this game and name of this game is Renegade Ops. This game is available on single player as well as multiplayer mode. Then I decided to play it on my windows 7 system. Now the problem is that I don’t decided to play this game using an mouse/keyboard or juts use an gamepad for easy purpose. I think many user already buy this game. Then please explain me that which is best for this game. Input device as a mouse/keyboard or it would be suitable for gamepad. Any reply will be appreciating.

Re: What is better for Renegade Ops - Mouse/keyboard or Gamepad?

This game released on September 13, 2011 for PlayStation 3 and September 14, 2011 for Xbox 360. The Microsoft based version is not yet realized on market. I already check many sites including steam but not any single side provide the Microsoft windows based game version. Hence if you think to play this game on windows system, wait few days, the release date of this game is in October. Definitely you got this game and also the description of this game also tells you about which input device suitable for you, KB/Mouse or gamepad.

Yes, this is absolutely right that this game is still not available on windows platform. You need to wait some days. I am sure you got correct version of this game for playing it on your windows. But still you can play this game on the playstation or Xbox gaming console. I think this is the best way that works to get training of this game on gaming console. This device have its own input device that most suitable for playing. Then use it and get an best experience onto it.

You can also play this game on your PC using an Xbox 360 controller. You need to make connection with PC. Then you can also use an keyboard/mouse to play this game. Try this task and I am sure that the keyboard/mouse is best suitable for playing this game rather than the gamepad option.