Thread: Got the Renegade Ops Game in 10.20 $

Got the Renegade Ops Game in 10.20 $

Hello friends, I have recently purchased the Renegade Ops Game and I have purchased at the rate of 10.20 $, well the greenmangaming is selling Renegade Ops Game for only 10 dollars. I think it is the best rate and also cheap to purchase the game. What you people think about it and I think you people should buy it and get a hand on the game. So please tell me what you think about the price of the game. Thank you.

Re: Got the Renegade Ops Game in 10.20 $

Good luck with that. I bought it too, but soon after received a notice of return without any explanation. It is great deal and also good to purchase the game, now I am enjoying the game.

So I bought a new month by 10.20 on the GMG. Looks good so far, despite paying for the game was a pain. (I'm in the U.S.) Do not accept. Eventually I had to pay with PayPal. GMG is simply used for the discount. And to sweeten the deal, if you receive a referral code from someone and you're buying in the GMG for the first time, you can buy 10.20 Operations and has reneged on a $ 5 credit on your account later. I unfortunately did not get a referral code before I bought it. I should have.

Well I was trying to it and I was trying to purchase it but I was not able to get it, as it was sucking it so I think you should not go over there and purchased the game.

Never had any problems with GMG so I cannot speak from experience. But even offer a telephone hotline while Steam support can only be accessed through their support system and in my experience, it often takes several days to respond with a canned response that has nothing to do with the question real. "The worst service ever" sounds more than a bit exaggerated, in that context.