Thread: Purchase Renegade Ops in $10 from GNG

Purchase Renegade Ops in $10 from GNG

Cannot find someone to trade on the package of 4 players? Buy this game GNG using this key: 20SUM-Mersa-VINGS and get the game for $ 10.20. Key product requires steam to play.

Re: Purchase Renegade Ops in $10 from GNG

Not sure how long the key. Combined with 20% discount on pre-sale order and seems to work with any set of LMC at this time. I've made two separate purchases use today. One in this game and the other on the island of the dead I have around $ 33!

I wanted to do the same thing you did. I used the code for Dead Island GMG for $ 33.96. A little later I went to use the code again to Renegade operations and now it works. Any idea why would it be? Is likely to limit the overall number of applications was beaten?

I would suggest staying away from GreenManGaming. They are disreputably known for not sending the keys to all suitable. If you selected to go with them, then do yourself a favor and utilize a credit card service that allows you to dispute the charges and is known to be in favor of consumers. You can also register for an account and after that utilize the transfer link to make a new account. This credit and accounts with $ 5 after purchase. For a game that will activate on Steam, no stuff what account you are purchasing.

I utilize GMG for pre-order Deus Ex: Human Resources and the series I got from them worked perfectly. I was surprised to discover that others had a bad experience with them, but my experience so far has been good.

There site is full of such ridiculous subjects as being sent the wrong keys, the keys to getting banned, the customer service representatives who do not know what is happening and report misinformation, etc. I am present my two cents, that's all. This company can give a few of the best rates by exploiting the gray market and engage in predatory pricing, but that's no reason to support such incompetence. GMG is currently in talks with EA, Bethesda, THQ and distribution rights to retail collection for games publishers. You already have a group of players who are working to inform EA, Bethesda, THQ and the dangers of permitting GMG are a dispenser of their products. If you are or know somebody who might be involved in joining this group, please know me.

Heads-up, the new bonus code that works with 20% Renegade Ops: ONLYO-NDIGI-TAL20. Alternatively, the vapor of 4-pack may or may not be cheaper per copy varies by region. Note that the release date has been moved so far September 30 on its Web store. I guess that Sega has not announced a date correct.