Thread: Who wants to buy Just Dance 3 Wii

Who wants to buy Just Dance 3 Wii

I am soon going to get the Just Dance 3 game for my Nintnedo Wii console. I have been waiting for this moment. I have played the several games like this in my console and they are really enjoyable. It is a like for whole family entertainment game. They had loads of excitement with the opening 2 and I liked messing among it and entertaining them with my astonishingly terrible boogie skills. Does anyone else getting this copy?

Re: Who wants to buy Just Dance 3 Wii

Great joy is huge! One is on vacation and can directly try Just Dance 3rd. So game unpacked and thrown directly into the Wii. Since I've been a huge fan of the first part, nothing is read, but directly go dancing. First of all the songs and the liveliest picked out and danced. I recently earn points that unlock more features (slightly modified small songs). So now even the dancing makes sense, therefore, continued to play quickly in order to collect more points. Partial really funny stuff at.

The dance franchise Ubisoft has made a big hit, Just Dance, has achieved historical records on the Wii with his first two deliveries, which seems to be easier to overcome thanks to the announcement of Just Dance 3 also for PlayStation and Xbox 360.

The game seems to me Fourth generation friendly but the new just dance has not changed much! Less rotten than the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ... And the new game is not as bad because the songs are just too succeeded. Even if you do not want to play, you do not play! But I do not mind that no one buys it.

The game is really fun and makes you want more. But if it plays the first time, I would recommend some, everything is once to look at, because it is (for me) been a little confused. The main menu is well designed. There is something for every taste in music, because there are a lot of songs. In contrast to Part 1 of this section identifies several movements. Nevertheless, it is not easy to always get perfect ratings.

Already the third Christmas Just Dance, the goose that lays golden eggs for Ubisoft . If the series takes this trick for venturing into other territories, it is found naturally on Wii, the console that was dedicated.

And much to dispel the false suspense, this version offers nothing more than a big play-list of unpublished. The motion recognition is still suspect, and the lack of camera to record your chores as on other consoles, the game modes are limited always to the usual options. Just note there be the presence of medals / success, with specific objectives, and can earn points marked by stars alone or with others, to buy some in-game bonus for new songs licensed, however, it will go to the checkout and shop online.

The game is fabulous with lots of well-known soundtracks when you start it's fatigue stop you with lots of dance moves that force to train I think I learned very well recommended if you got like for you to unwind after such a bad day and extra for the children if they want to make the tournament mode has several