Thread: Bug in Rival Mode on Forza Motorsport 4 DEMO

Bug in Rival Mode on Forza Motorsport 4 DEMO

I don’t understand what is wrong with this game I beat my friend with about 6 second yet I was defeated his time was 1.53 min and I was on 1.47 min still the game shows I was not able to beat him his rank shows 25000 and mine is 70000+ so what I want to say is there is something wrong with the game does anyone facing this problem that I am having please suggest me the cure for this I would be really very glad to know this

Thanks in advance

Re: Bug in Rival Mode on Forza Motorsport 4 DEMO

That means you don’t have certification round and he does have , you need to beat a lap time that does not have a triangle warning next to it. if this is not the case, then I do not know what to say

Actually it’s not a bug simply means that your return was not significant clean off the road, crashed into a wall or hit another car without realizing that probably. Look for the symbol with the triangle around it on the far right of the leader board, if there is a full circle in yours, and then it is not a clean lap. Always clean laps is always above dirty one regardless of time

Forza Motorsport 4 has the same "bug" that was Forza 3, which can start a tour and already have the "!" next to your lap time. Even if you were by yourself, in the middle of the track, we reach the "uncertified" icon across the line. There seems to be no pattern to when this happens, or when you drop the "!" when you get to the line.

You have completely wrong idea about this it is actually not a bug its actually means you have made a mistake in last sector. It's been obviously clear why a lap will start uncertified. You need good two clean laps in a row, to get a clean lap

that's not a mistake of the game If you were drafted or off the track, meaning it could go faster at the start of its new lap that had competed fairly in your lap before If you cut the last corner or the drafting of a car on the final straight, maybe going 155 to start the new lap fair competition but may only have been able to get to 152.
    it is not an error, its logic.

I am positive that it’s a bug and it occur on forza3 too, cross the line up leaving flat out and U will get the same error Even with a completely clean run, happens all the freaking time on hot laps in f3

Because it is likely that invalidated the last lap in the last section before the line start or finish. Anything made before the start editorial, the wall riding cutting, across the lawn, etc that could give a boost of speed over the start line is considered "dirty."It is so difficult to understand.