Thread: Can you play Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin once game is finished?

Can you play Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin once game is finished?

It might be asked earlier but I am not finding this so I am posting this over here. Actually, I want to play this with my mage character but I .have finished playing this game earlier. Now it is confusing me. Am wondering that how I can acquire post-epilogue save intended to import to future games

Re: Can you play Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin once game is finished?

If we talk about the DLC then I would like to tell you that you will able to play the game once you are completed with that. Talking about the save, if you have saved the game then played the DLC then in future imports the game will make out that you completed it, so I suppose you must go on and play it.

Yes this is possible but I would like to tell you that if you must not forget that items are not superior as compared to the end game items and this is because you are still the supporter of kirkwall and game is having meredith alive.

Is this where you stomp your foot? They could well turn out with one, you don't know. I don't know. Very honestly, at this time they're centering on putting in and upgrading the story, and I, for one, am appreciative for the fantastic DLCs that present cool elements, comical dialoug, unique stuff to do and see and more background/race data.

Totally looking send to this as I unequivocally completed Legacy for the first time and it was unequivocally straight up great. Joined with the gameplay fix, the amusement now feels essentially right (a touch too basic in the first third of enactment 1 could be my just bandy.) If you thump this one out of the park too, a ton of my apprehensions about DA3 will be relieved. But also yes, the Legacy evaluations were inept. Analysts are attempting to make up for having commended DA2 to the top, not recognizing that Legacy settled the majority of the DA2 situations.

I feel that would be a rather exceptional begin into this day. I can't view the real affirmation after I require slumber provided that I feel the need to method truly. What I'm perusing here and saw in the trailer looks entirely vowing, however. I am looking forward to the brand new friend (even depending on if its actually for the term of the DLC) and unique illumination observing the Qunari and Orlesians. Even though I'm not much of a stealth individual myself, I'm all in all intrigued to see how it'll work in the DLC.

I get that individuals are stating that this DLC is simply filler, but check out it this way. In DA2 the qunari broke their treaty with the rest when the Arishok assaulted. This would be able to mean DA3 centers on a waiting war with the qunari. Orlais is the home of the Divine so we know it is included with the mage/templar clash.

When it approaches composing, there's an adage that all things that might be finished has at present been finished. In terms of plot, I've caught individuals express there are 24 essential ones. Others declare 7. One lit educator I had declared you are able to diminish every little item down to 2: a stranger approaches town and a (wo)man goes on a voyage. Plots are not positively where you get the most mixed bag, however. For the most part that originates from elements, exchange, scene, and so on. So if the stories offer some superficial similitudes, I'm cool with that. So we can assume that that the elements are distinctive and the entire thing feels like DA as opposed to me.

Yes, you can play that but I don’t think that this time it will be of that fun.

I think I like the plan of her being an interim partner. I mean, I could have no doubt cherished it notably more provided that she were a full-amusement friend (I thought it was enthralling that she had one of those "Introducing" promoting shots, in addition to it appears prefer she'll have some exceptional dexterities), but this is exceptional, as well. Earlier to DA2's discharge, I collected that there could be a few associates that just united you for an exact period of time, so its sort of cool to see something similar to that now.

I in fact found that I had small situation playing Legacy as post-battle matter. Aside from the stuff in the mansion at the start and closure, I didn't perceive anything in there that as a matter of fact repudiated it occurring when (granted that I know authoritatively it doesn't). I'm trusting that would be the case here, being as how I'm not in the propensity of replaying characters/playthroughs I've at present done. But also my standard Hawke is a rebel, so this could be immaculate for him.