Thread: in which console you will try the Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

in which console you will try the Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

I have ordered this game and it is the most fun loving game I have played with it. but I want to know who would love to play the game on which console . I have ordered the game for the pc because I love to play the game on pc rather then the other console. So with which console you would prefer to play the game with .

Re: in which console you will try the Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

I have always played the game with the xbox 360. I love to play the game with this console since I trust on xbox more then the other console.I bought this console a year back and I am not having any issue regarding the console. and I think playing the game with this console is just awesum .

I love to play the game on the ps3 its just an awsum console . I like the gaming experience in this game. Its just make the gaming experience more realistic. Mostly I love to play the action games on this console because it just gives a nice graphics which I always expect from the gaming console . and as far as the other console are concerned I would say that after having hands on the ps3 you will forget all other consoles .

Its nothing like that all console are good in their place but if ps3 compared with the xbox then I would say that the xbox lacks in some cases . but it is not as bad to play the game . instead of I prefer on the wii.

Instead of playing on the xbox or ps3 , I would prefer on the Pc . because I love to play the game on the PC .other then this I have installed the additional graphics card through which it gives true gaming experience . and I think having pc and playing on it is awesum and why should I try buying other console if I could upgrade the pc with the graphics card and have the same experience .

as I am very fond of playing games. as you can say the big addiction of playing the games. I have played the most of the game in the ps3 . according to me sony guys are awesum they have made such a wonderful console. I think anyone once played on the ps3 will forget on playing with the other console. playing games on the ps3 is just a thrill . If you guys have played the game of god of war then you would have experience the good graphics and would feel thrilling of the game. so as I would play the Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure game on the ps3