Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is there any option to respecialize heroes in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Video Games

Old 13-10-2011

Is there any option to respecialize heroes in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Hello everyone, I had just seen the trailer of Might & Magic Heroes VI. I want to whether it is possible to Re-specialize (Reset all) skills of heroes in the game. As we keep on playing the hero gains skills and the same this is continuously carried on. But I want some option or way through which we can reset this thing. This will help to get specific goals in extending levels.

Old 13-10-2011

Re: Is there any option to respecialize heroes in Might & Magic Heroes VI

It is possible. But there are things limited here. You cannot do this anytime in any campaign. Most of it only works at the start. And then you just continue playing till the end. I know here many people are trying to modify the reputation, but that thing is limited in the game. You have to choose properly at the start only. Later on there is no option left to reset anything.
Old 15-10-2011

I am playing this game and I can see the option on the top right side. But there is no way to reset. I tried applying the same but it is disabled. It is really annoying to play each and everything back again from start. Some says that it is possible to respec anywhere you want. There are some options under Dynasty Heroes. But I am unable to find anything in that.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,