Thread: Bugs and suggestion on stronghold campaign in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Bugs and suggestion on stronghold campaign in Might & Magic Heroes VI

I want a bit suggestion on stronghold campaign in Might & Magic Heroes VI. I thought first it is easy to play. But somehow I am not able to complete it. I want some advice on using spells or abilities for the same. I had been testing new campaign. As this is a new campaign I am not able to full understand the same. Like that type of weapons or skills will be helpful here is killing up the enemies.

This is the third mission of the game. The quest is to locate seven veterans and once you complete this mission you will gain50000 XP with 2 destiny. The quest is not really complicated. It is bit easy. You have to find the veterans here. You can find the location on the map itself. You just have to go there and talk to the generals. So just check the map before beginning. You don't really need any special things in this map.

Why don't you try some videos on youtube about this level. This is going to give you more detail about finding stuff. There are quiet a few things hidden here that you can simply use later on. I am on the further level. I did not really find this level complicated. You have to locate the chiefs and talk to them. I first thought this level would be complicated. But most of the time here is covered under discussion.

I am on the next level which is Symbol of Freedom. This is a big long level and will make you bore sometime.Here you have to hold a big city. The enemy will attack you and they will keep on growing stronger. You have to prevent your city from being capture. It is a bit challenging also. You have to understand the map first. Then on the basis of that you can locate your defense. A proper defense strategy is very important here.