Thread: Very keen to know about the soundtrack of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

Very keen to know about the soundtrack of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

Guys I am very much desperate to know the soundtrack of the game so that’s why I am asking this question with you all. I mean will it be a traditional heavy chorus, a soft number or sometime powerful brass as well. So that’s the reason why I am asking about the soundtrack of this game, so do let me know about the soundtrack of the game. I am very much desperate to hear the soundtrack of the song. So that’s what I want to say here. so do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: Very keen to know about the soundtrack of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    Guys I am very much desperate to know the soundtrack of the game so that’s why I am asking this question with you all. I mean will it be a traditional heavy chorus, a soft number or sometime powerful brass as well. So that’s the reason why I am asking about the soundtrack of this game, so do let me know about the soundtrack of the game. I am very much desperate to hear the soundtrack of the song. So that’s what I want to say here. so do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.
    I have just seen the trailer of the game and hence what I can sense that the music of the game does look like Madagascar. So you can have a check about the same. does looks to be soft in some way, so that’s the answer that I want to say it to you all, anything else that you need to know about the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible.

For me it looks to be similar to the one as that of given in the lion king. MW2 or Inception wer4e my favorite works as far as the soundtrack of the game is concerned, so those were my favorites and I would like to see the same in this game as well but I have to be disappointed since they are not implementing the same in the game. so that’s what the issue is over here.

Anyways the soundtrack is fairly average as far my point of view is concerned, so I would say the soundtrack is quite ok over here, that’s what I want to say here.

I know its funny but it looks to me as a kung fu panda soundtrack for me, I know many of them will not agree with me over here on the same but still that’s my point of view over here on the same, so that’s it from my side for you all. as of know I am waiting for the game to be released, so lets see when it would be released. I am desperately waiting for the game, that’s what I want to say here.

Yes some of my favorites includes
    Medal of Honor - Michael Giacchino
    Medal of Honor: Underground - Michael Giacchino
    Medal of Honor: Rising Sun - Christopher Lennertz
    Medal of Honor: Vanguard - Christopher Lennertz
    All 4 of them are so soothing to our ears that I sometimes forget about the game and I di get involved in the music, so that’s what the impact of the music should be in the game and hence the same thing I want it in the game itself. that’s what I want to say here. I hope you do have a good look at the same and anything else that you need to know about the same then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the same.

Yes the soundtracks of MoH are really great and especially if I give the example of the MoH:FL song "Arnhem Knights" then it is the one best example that I will never forget at all. so that’s what I want to say here. hope you do have a good look at the same.