Thread: Disappointment with my Player in NBA 2K12

Disappointment with my Player in NBA 2K12

So I pay money for 2k12 for how I play and I just said, am actually good. Very debt and start as the worst player in the league. Was drafted tenth overall Bucks were exchanged regarding 2 weeks of the season through the Bulls pay money for Andrew CJ Watson and Noah. He played 5 games through the Bulls up to now. Here's where it gets ridiculous. D-Rose is averaging 20 points; the team's defense is allowing 70% shooting (no exaggeration) within these five games. within the last game in opposition to the Houston Rockets, Kevin Martin had 45 points, 7 of 11 shots in support of three points and had a 17-0 run through less than 3 minutes outstanding. We were in a 5, ended up being crushed. Needless to say, it lasted. Anyone else have these things happen? It takes away all the fun and completely unrealistic. It blows through 25 in Washington as well.

Re: Disappointment with my Player in NBA 2K12

Actually you are not alone this is happening to one and all. The game is super unbalanced at the moment I needed a lot of testing. It is strange to see members of my time (not me) in the league in nearly every statistical category, since the CPU is so unbalanced.

shoot a ridiculously high percentage of 3% due to leaks every time a play is broken, it is often because I cannot get to my place before the game is canceled PG and call a different where my place is on the opposite side of the court, and I'm trying to run the gauntlet of the catchy, driving the defenders back to try to get to it before you take a three to come. As a result my starting PG and SG are the top scorers within the league right at the moment. The game is appealing broken inside my player right at the moment.

Hi thanks for your answers. Another thing I want to say about statistics. Why is stealing each account as a bargain for the guy who turned and picked it up? From my time with the Bucks were averaging nearly 20 steals per game. A lot of things better than fixed.

If you are playing in the midst of the bad team, you presently have to suffer the slings or obtain from each team for the reason that his teammates are not going to defend in support of opposing teams 3Point him to death. Once the chemistry of his strike team of the 80 you will be amazed how immense your team is playing. They will defend and start on the way to break down big shot subsequent to more shots.

No I have many problems with the conclusion of the 3 below, but then you reach the final to win the final and my player is frozen so that you cannot start the second season and they will know you need patches and 2k you’re my player to start all over. Actually, I've seen most of the issues, but I have yet to see this. I play for the Magic as SF, and before we had Jammer Nelson PG, and distributed the ball very well. In fact, there were times I thought I was throwing the ball, as it is a 3-point shooter, but he did not. After that traded Jammer Nelson and now Chris Duhan is the preliminary PG, and not shoot the ball in any way. As a result it's going extremely well in favor of me so far avoided this.

Grande is a bit of an exaggeration, maybe, large no. I'm in the first 90 Team Chem shooters still double team, leaving the paint is just that sometimes come out again in time to prevent a shot. But then the help of the CPU kicks in shoot the ball with one hand on the face and leave anyway. It's always fun when you hit a shot to go ahead with 2 seconds on the clock of the CPU always manages to ring a whisk in his "Good Shot Defense" of about 5 feet outside the 3-point line.

Attempting to play a team game (setting screens playing good D) is lost. My team loses more wide 3 of what they do. The simply superior thing up to now is that much fouled during the paint. Why we cannot change the work / def? Or we can when we arrived at much higher chemistry of the team? Mine is 81. What regarding doubles teams is great if you have one more turn, but it is so rare.

All of these things are not even the largest I have with my player. The biggest problem I have is that I cannot win the final. I do not acquaint with if I run however each time I win the last game of the concluding game freezes. Not only that, however if you lose, it's perfectly fine and it will not. Who wants to play on my player, if they cannot win it all?

I moved to the Magic and, finally, so did Lamar Odom. Well, the game says Odom is a 3-point shooter (80 a 3-point shot), but I've seen as raising the 16 (by the time I've been in magic) three open and has not affected one. I feed him, is very open, and he misses. My guess is Lamar Odom shot is in a bad state of the CPU cannot even get a good shot on him.