Thread: Need Solution on NBA 2K12 freezing in final

Need Solution on NBA 2K12 freezing in final

Hello guys I am having some issue with this game. While playing in final of NBA 2k12 at that moment my game freezes and I am not able to continue my game. I go through the many other websites but I did not found any appropriate solution for this. So if you guys have any idea about it then please share it with me. I am sure that you guys will give some appropriate solution to fix this. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Need Solution on NBA 2K12 freezing in final

Hello I am having the solution for this. I had this within my 1st and 2nd period and these employ together times.

Follow these steps:

1. Once you get the My Player screen, from there you have to go to option and form there you have to turn off auto save.
    2. Once you done with it then go to options another time and at that moment save your my player file resting on a latest slot.
    3. After saving you have to quit My Player and after that click on it another time commencing the main menu.
    4. After all these things Play the finals game, win, and take pleasure in the press conference.

Re: Need Solution on NBA 2K12 freezing in final

As a result am I twisting if I saved the game throughout the last 20 secs of the 4th through me up via 6? Because I can’t turn off my player auto save in game. Is there a technique to adapt the file as a result I am able to turn off my player exact auto saves? Possibly will these tricks as well fix the freezes and run into that a number of are getting additional times on the way to? Similar to I'd freeze more often than not at halftime each few games.