Thread: In NBA 2K12 when the opponent quits then I loss the game automatically

In NBA 2K12 when the opponent quits then I loss the game automatically

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 2 days. And I found some weird things with this game. While playing this game online sometime my opponent quite the game and because of that I am losing my game. It’s really frustrating. I don’t know how I can save myself by loss. Is there any possible solution available to achieve this? If you guys have any idea about it then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.

re: In NBA 2K12 when the opponent quits then I loss the game automatically

Hello even I am facing same difficulty with my game. And I don’t think so there will be any fix for this. I think 2K have to check this and have to fix this as soon as possible. Otherwise it will be totally bad for them they will lose the trust of people.

I had this problem since you have the game on launch day. When I'm in a game and falls for some reason and I'm up. Usually loses. Very frustrating when I'm in a good game too (which is rare cause of delay) and suddenly I start this "waiting for opponent" message flashing on the screen. The second I see that now I know I'm screwed. And even some times I received the error message on the network in the middle of a game and usually get a loss for that too. I'm playing this game a lot less now and do not even want to try out this online registration system defective. I feel as if they withdrew from the game when it just came out.

They superior reset the records for the reason that mine is 10-8 and five have been commencing this and one starting it saying I wasn’t associated to Xbox live, and I undoubtedly was. So it’s really shocking for me. Don’t know what’s wrong with this. But I hope K2 will fix this as soon as possible.