Thread: Dynamic goal in NBA 2K12

Dynamic goal in NBA 2K12

No one has been beaten up w / this dynamic target in their way My Player? When you see a pop-up made me feel sorry about myself. It was against Curry, and when I say you do not miss a shot. Was not lost. I had to resort to double team him, and he was still knocking down jumpers. Let 2K.

Re: Dynamic goal in NBA 2K12

Not normally allow a player to get that hot, but it happened that time. However, it is a lot of people I know who says they have not gotten one yet. Curry is a good shooter. I'm sure if Kobe will not complain. So let the game is that everything is fine. If you say you start shooting Beadrins three, then that's a different story. Just play the game leave a winner! I've seen before. It's nowhere near as hard as' not commit turnovers for the rest of the neighborhood "moving target taking into account the system of passes and the ball have it in 2k12.

Initially, it can have been Kobe, Ray, Rose still LeBron. At rest criticize similar to everybody as well. This was a game I do not still Curry Player w / Warriors. Ray did the same to me, but will not appear on the screen. I was wondering if anyone had seen a moment. I have stopped the man a couple of times. Last night I had one in favor of the primary time I describe "deny" and you have to make use of the ball out of defense on the way to prevent the man to receive the ball in possession. I found it very difficult to do, and I do not drive. Not only does not deny the ball, but I was trying so hard to keep up to reach leaving him open for a monster dunk unopposed.

The receipt is more common than fourfold, and not commit turnovers. No turnovers are simple, quad is more difficult, not usually that helps a lot in my school. The strange thing to let the man does not even have to be his defensive task. Close games so I'm accustomed to victory in the fourth quarter.

Dynamic objectives are supposed to appear every game at any time. I have one that I want to break the record for goals 76ers team. I received the stop that the goal of man too, but most of the time Ray was not on duty. The 1s that make the most are "not commit a turnover" and "qudurple alone." There are many more that appear in different circumstances in the game. Etc, if you are losing more than 10, there must be a lead his team within 10 pts. O, or if your late-game winner and is from 1 to 2 points, you have to make a shot or FTS to put your computer 4.

To me you guys get regular, but no one is the "score the next 10 points" dynamic? And let that man is easy, prolly jumped as an alternative of with the right stick on the way to contest his shot, belief me, the jump is not the key within this game through pressuring the shooters, I have learned the lesson time, you have to put their hands up, is more effective and not have to worry about a lack of fire.

I was playing like Wade in the Creation of a Legend mode. He had a game off, quite cold at the moment. I have "the spark of an execution" moving target, which is supposed to score or assist in the next 6 points, without the marker rival. It almost seemed as if the game declined to allow me to get it. It took me and fouled, hit two free throws. Then he blocked a shot of the players after the defense aid and fell and hit a bridge. Then I got a steal and LeBron hit a breakaway mate. At first I thought there was very little chance that he would complete that goal, but suddenly became super clutch Wade, though he was having an away game.

I have something like "hitting the winner of the game" in which decreased by 2 points with 10 seconds left and had to either tie the score or hit the game winner. That was a sweet one of the causes which reached a 3 with 2 seconds on the clock and strange enough. We played defense on the other end to stop the team and win the game.

I can carry out works in the player, half of the works or even touch the ball, I do not know how it is expected that the results of the next 10 points. Or if you're losing by 20 to bring the equipment within 10. I can do, I cannot run this team. The best way to win this is your hole and keeps them. I'm playing very close to the player and not leaving an inch of space. Last night I was in the semifinals with the Thunder vs. Lakers my team and I get to stop Durant moving target for the next shot, and not only I but block his shot stop 57sec before the end of 4th quarter and we will win the game in oclahoma.